High Res from Speaker "B" option

Unregistered guest
I am the proud owner of a Pioneer Elite DV 47A universal player together with a NAD T761 receiver. When I programme the Pioneer to listen to high resolution stereo and then select speakers B at the receiver, do I get exactly the same signal delivered to the B speakers as would normally go the the A speakers? I can see no reason why there would be a difference, but I am interested to know for sure.

Bronze Member
Username: Wavelength

Post Number: 14
You might try posting your question directly to NAD. They provide a free support service. Check out this web page and you will find a link to their Help Center.
http://www.nadelectronics.com/faq/index.htm

Gold Member
Username: Jan_b_vigne

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 5715

A (front only) and B speakers are wired in parallel and receive the same output from the amp. If you have your player set to two channel output, you will get the same program on both speaker outs. If you have your player set to multichannel output, you will be missing the center and surround information when listening to the B speakers.

Macjam
Unregistered guest
Jan,
You are a mine of information. Thank you for taking the time to answer my question.

Gold Member
Username: Jan_b_vigne

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 5720

Thank you and you're welcome. Many here consider me nothing more than a deep hole.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us