Differences between Philips models

Bronze Member
Username: Countryguy

Astorville, ON Canada

Post Number: 24
Can any one give me a website where I can compare the Philips CD Recorder models CDR 765, 770, 775, 785, 200 or even tell me what the differences are? I've checked www.philips.com and can't find any cd recorders on there? I went to the DVD/CD Recorder link and there are no cd recorders listed. Am I looking in the wrong place? Thanks.

Bronze Member
Username: Turbodog

Post Number: 55
Philips exited the CD recorder business. Their units suffered from a variety of reliability problems. I originally bought an extended warantee with mine, and it was replaced twice under that warantee, the final time with a Sony.

Too bad, as their user interface was much better than Sony's. The only way to get them now is used, and it's a buyer-beware situation, as so may of these do not work properly.

Sureno
Unregistered guest
I bought a philips audio cd recorder from a pawn shop in Oklahoma city,and it records fine,I just cant figure out how to record a individual song to create my own cd.I do not have the model # but I can describe it,it has a jogging nob on the play bck side,I know that is unusal
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us