Dyna Audio Audience 52

Rob
Unregistered guest
Anyone have listened/auditioned/reviewed this speaker. Need your opinion about it. Actually im very impressed with the performance of this speakers. Very good soundstage and performs like a floor stander.

Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Rick_b

New york Usa

Post Number: 31
Rob,

Very nice speaker line IMHO. The fact that you like the way they sound, is all that matters. What are you using to power them ?

Rob
Unregistered guest
Rick,
Im using a Yamaha RXV 2095 model.Im planning to upgrade my Amps and currently scouting for one.

Do you own any Dyna Audio speaker?

Bronze Member

New york Usa

Post Number: 32
Rob,

I owned a pair of Contour 3.0's about 6 years ago. Very musical, neutral and accurate. Incredible tweeters, and very smooth detailed mid range. Great build quality also. My only complaint was, they were very bottom end shy. Sounded fine with a sub, but I thought the bass should have been more substancial for a $5000 pair speaker. Have not heard them in a few years, maybe they redesigned or improved.

Rob
Unregistered guest
How about comparing Dyna Audio with B&W speakers?

Bronze Member

New york Usa

Post Number: 34
Rob,

Both excellent speaker lines. I think both are more suited to music, rather than home theater. I have not kept up with the current model lineups, so as always, go out and give them a serious audition.
Also, if I may suggest, giving the Magnepan speakers a listen. They are the best speakers I have ever heard or owned, and a true bargain in the audio world. Good luck.

zax
Unregistered guest
You will not regret buying the Dyn 52s - neutral, sweet and smooth as silk. I have them as part of my HT theatre setup of Dyn 82s (Flrstanding) the 52 as rear and the Dyn 122 centre - a great setup too. I occasionally listen to the 52s for music and sometimes just can't believe the sound that comes out those boxes.

Anon
Unregistered guest
I have 5 Dyn 42s in my 6.1 HT system and another set of 52s on a 2 channel integrated NAD amp. The 52s have a little better bass performance than the 42s, but both are awesome sounding speakers.

XYZ
Unregistered guest
DynaAudio had just released the special Edition of the 52s. Has anyone auditioned this special edition speakers?

DDude
Unregistered guest
Zax,

Can you please post more about your home theatre set-up including Dyn Audience 82 as front spks, 52s as rear and 122c as Center. What is your opinion about this set-up for both Home theater and for stereo and Multi channel Music ( SACD / DVD-A )? I am asking this question as I am having the same configuration in my mind as my highly preferred option. Can you also post the preamp / amplifier / reciever set-up you have?

Thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us