How good is this theatre package

Bronze Member
Username: Jayosa

Post Number: 15
i saw this package on a local buy and sell newspaper..the person wants $10.000 canadian or best offer for the whole thing ...is this a good deal for it .........----------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------

HOME THEATER SYSTEM THX Certified JBL Synthesis 7.1 system 2 Pairs HT1F, Pair HT1D Dipole, HT1F Center, HTPS 300 Dual 12" Sub Woffer, 7.1 Denon avr-3803 Amp, Sanyo Z1 HDTV Projector up to 250" 16:9, 120" Dalite Fixed Grayscale Projector Screen, Sony ES DVD PLayer,Everthing in perfect condition. $10000. obo. Vancouver

Silver Member
Username: Petergalbraith

Rimouski, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 906
US$1500 retail, each, for JBL bookshelf speakers?
http://www.jbl.com/home/products/product_detail.asp?ProdId=HT1F&CheckProduct=Y

That seems like a lot to me... I don't think I would want a system built around those for that much. Can you audition it?

The Denon receiver is good... But I would assume you could get something all new for that much cash that would be better.

Silver Member
Username: Chitown

Post Number: 162
That would be about $7500 to $8000 U$. Too much. That Sanyo is not a real HDTV projector, (no HDMI or DVI connectors) besides that projector's bulbs have a definit lifetime (2000 - 3000 hours) and you can't be sure how much they have been used. It's lumins count is very low and doesn't have a DLP chip.

You can get a refurbished Denon 3805 now for less than $700

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us