HK 7300 on eBay

Silver Member
Username: John_s

Columbus, Ohio US

Post Number: 352
Yesterday, I was playing around the Harmon part of eBay and I got kind of caught up with bidding on a refurb AVR 7300. I've been outbid on stuff there before--so even though I was neither 100% behind this unit (as opposed to other choices), nor was I quite ready to pull the trigger on an upgrade--I wasn't too worried about winning the auction.

Well, guess what? This morning I found out I'm going to get a 55lb. "baby" on my front porch soon. I know this is a serious piece....but I'm not too sure about the "refurb" part, and the price I'm paying...$940+38 shipping. I know to some people 1000 bones is chump change, but I'm not so fortunate. This receiver has to last for a while.

I've got some work ahead of me rewiring. Gotta wire all video through the receiver....I'm not paying for a Faroudja DCDi engine and not use it.

Anyway....I hope this is not a mistake.....

ZiggyZoggyOiOiOi
Unregistered guest
John... It's definitely not a mistake. You've got yourself a great receiver, with both great features and great (real!) power. Don't worry about the refurb part of it... either it's fine now (perhaps always was), or you have 30-day exchange/refund + full factory warranty. I thought long and hard about the 7300 before going with a 235/Outlaw 755 setup.

Silver Member
Username: Eramsey

South carolina United States

Post Number: 227
Like Ziggy said John, you have made an excellent choice. The AVR 7300 is a benchmark performer,highly regarded by several mag reviews and will handle just about any speaker out there. I love my HK and i'm sure you will love yours.

Username: Rikmeister

Hometown, Pa Usa

Post Number: 8
congrats john. you have won a great receiver for a great price.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us