Get some rest Art

the real maui
Unregistered guest
I'll be on your butt again soon. In the mean time, brush up on your audio knowledge. Your dissapointing me. Got to tell ya, for a guy that has.......er........make that had such a smug "feel" to his "Ever wonder what maui is doing" post, your confidence is wavering if I do say so myself. Anytime you wanna stop.....say the word dude.

Silver Member
Username: Artk

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 739
No need to maui I know what I need to get all the enjoyment from my system that I want. I'm glad that you are now a mind reader too. It goes well with the rest of your talents. I will continue to post here as I find it pleasurable. I hope that someday you find enough peace or pleasure in this hobby to treat it as such. I bid you goodnight.

Silver Member
Username: Thx_3417

Bournemouth, Dorset United Kingdom

Post Number: 280
Hay, Art,

Don't let this sanctimonious above god and all others, pr!ck, get into your head.

The guy leaves a trail of clues behind him that we can, do a search of the other forum sites, and possible trace him down to 99.999% and give him and others so, much stick, or how about an online rumble on the web?

We can't use chains, we can't use belts, we can't throw rocks, I leave it to you "Art" to come up with a surjection, though my methods are unsound and oh well sticks and stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me!

So, the real maui, why don't you go and fourth multiply?

You arrogant little snot nose tosser?

the real maui
Unregistered guest
I guess when you can't put up any intellegent feedback, you lower yourselves to name calling. You guys still in high school?
Yo, Andy take a chill pill! First off, it was Mr Kyle that rekindled this old flame by pasting something here that I had posted on a web site not affiliated with this one. Secondly, I DID offer him the chance to quit.....anytime. It is he that choses to continue this argument, as one sided as it has been to this point. One other point i'd like to clear up, Andy. I have never claimed to be above God as you claim. Not a chance of those words ever coming out of my mouth. However, I will not now, nor will I ever allow someone like Art Kyle to do what he did un-challenged. Sorry if this offends you. Get over it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 310
The Real Maui,

Sorry about that, and I'm totally cool, I don't need the chill pill, or any enhanced drugs, so I'm going back to the movie, again sorry if I have discredited you in any way.

Bye, bye...

Silver Member

Post Number: 311
The Real Maui,

Sorry about that, and I'm totally cool, I don't need the chill pill, or any enhanced drugs, so I'm going back to the movie, again sorry if I have discredited you in any way.

Bye, bye...

the real maui
Unregistered guest
Mahalo (thanks)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us