Friday Movie Night is HERE!!

Gold Member
Username: Paul_ohstbucks

Post Number: 1143
Ok, as if I dont watch movies 4-5 nights a week anyway???....
but...
but...
....on fridays, I allow myself to endulge in pizza, and beer too which makes it all the more weekendish!!

Tonight I have the first three episodes(volume1) of season 5-Sopranos, and Batman Returns.

Im almost finished with my friday paperwork, and the first Heineken is already gone:-) Yummy.... Fridays work is always less of a burden combined with a few ice cold brewskis.

Bronze Member
Username: Vgtvidz

Post Number: 60
Dang Paul, how many movies do you watch per week? I probably watch... Mmmm, 1 and if I'm lucky, 2!

Silver Member
Username: Joe_c

Oakwood, Ga

Post Number: 379
I bought some movies today for the first time since i finished the theater room. I got : The Untouchables, Mulholland falls, Be Cool, Titan A E, and Lawnmower man. The wife will be gone sat-sun and I'm crankin' it.

Bronze Member
Username: Nuck

Parkhill, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 95
I know it's a bit lame, but when I have the place to myself, the subs go on and it's The Rock
I love hearing Sean Connery cuss with a lisp!
I'm only borrowing your Hummvee!

Peace

Silver Member
Username: Artk

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 751
Hey Nuck I like "The Rock" and "Independence Day" and a number of other classic action flicks. Some of those '90's action flicks were alot of fun.

Silver Member

Oakwood, Ga

Post Number: 384
man, be cool was no where near as funny as I thought it would be although the rock did crack me up a few times. Anyone remenber the first dawn of the dead (1979)???

Gold Member

Post Number: 1170
Last night was anothing movie extravaganza. I started off with "Fire Down Below", which in my opinion is one of Seagalls better movies(expecially newer ones). Then U-571 was on HDnet and I watched that, which was much better than I had remembered it being.

And of course, to cap off the evening, I watched "Marked for Death" too. I had to throw in another Seagall movie for good measure. DEfinitely some excellent fight sequences in this flick.

Oh, and to whoever asked, I dont really know how many movies I watch each week because it always varies. On a good weekend when there are no other evening plans or things scheduled, it's nothing for me to notch 5-6. In fact, I watched 6 over this past weekend. During the workweek, I might add 3 more to the list. It depends on the week. Some weeks, I might watch NO movies, and others closer to 10. It's totally dependent on what's going on.

I guarantee you this, if you owned a sweet theater, you'd surely watch more than 1-2 movies in a week. I agree that if you're theater consists of a 20" TV with a popup carry handle, watching more than a couple movies a week would be a bit extreme.

HEH

Silver Member

Oakwood, Ga

Post Number: 397
lol you want cheese and wine with that 20"??

Gold Member

Post Number: 1187
Heh...

Only eddie can answer that question. Heck, my childrens 'play' tv is even bigger than that one. I was decent enough to get them a 27" to watch their cartoons/dvds in their playroom. Plus my 8 year old daughter has a little 20" with built-in dvd player in her bedroom because so they didnt argue over what to watch. Maybe she and eddie can discuss the finer points of their 20" sets.....
LOL

Silver Member
Username: Chitown

Post Number: 103
If you like The Rock, I though Rundown was a pretty good movie too. He showed a good sense for humor as well as action.

Silver Member
Username: Artk

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 755
I don't know Paul my theater is at least as good as yours and I only watch a couple of movies a week. I listen to a whole lotta music but I can only do a couple of movies a week. My wife is the movie buff. I enjoy movies but only in small doses. Then again I'm not much of a fan of hollywood.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us