HOW IS PARADIGM MONITER 9 & 11

Username: The_lord

Kuwait

Post Number: 1
Please let me know about the performance of Paradigm Moniter 9 & 11.

Also let me know does it gel well with Yamaha or Denon Amp.

Silver Member
Username: Edison

Glendale, CA US

Post Number: 635
Paradigm is a well respected maker, but you can do better with an amp with NAD c320bee, or Onkyo TX-LR552 ($200 on the web in USA)

Silver Member
Username: Artk

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 746
If you are looking at Paradigms in that price range I would look at the Reference series. They do sound better, smoother with more detail and better imaging and the Reference series starts at $800 per pair. If you ar looking at an AVR and don't want to spend the bucks on an NAD, Rotel, or Arcam then your best bet is HK, Marantz, or Denon. They mate well with Paradigm and provide somewhat honest power ratings. The Reference series really mates well with the better electronics and the Monitor series is a good match with HK, Denon, and Marantz. Any of these matchups should provide good sound.

Username: The_lord

Kuwait

Post Number: 2
Please advise about the new Definitive Speakers bipolar series, BP7002, BP7004, BP7006. These speakers have the sub woofer inbuilt in the towere speakers, do these function well, as impressive as the separate sub woofer.

Along with this the shopkeper was showing a paradigm center speaker again with power sub woofer inbuilt. I wonder if these function as good as the separate sub woofer.

I saw the AVR-3805 Denon amps. Please advise if the product is good and really the worth they have been asking for. Will this match with the Defenitive speakers
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us