Burning cd's

Username: Joseph

Post Number: 2
I downloaded a couple of songs online and burned them to a cd. When i play the cd the output is not as loud as it should be, It plays a lot lower then it should. Now if i burn a cd from a cd it sounds right.

Unregistered guest
hi the answer for ur question is "no" coz it dippends on the type of registration u did on ur cd. i meant how the songs were registered on the cd. if an normal format or mp3 format. if it was in the mp3 format then it dippends on the bit rate "k bit/s" . if the k bit/s is lower than 128 then the song are not good eough ,but if higher it will be good i guss it helps u out

Bronze Member
Username: Arrow224

Post Number: 14
It also depends on what level the mp3 was recorded at. Some programs allow you to encode an mp3 in a lower volume than normal. This is why most media players have volume levelling.

To get your mp3s to the right volume, you either need a music editing program, like Audacity, then increase the volume and save it. Otherwise you will have to encode it yourself.

Username: Rapha

Westbrook, Mn Usa

Post Number: 1
I need to know where to get any brand of standalone cd burners with digital audio inputs. Don't laugh at me, because the only place I have seen any is at Best Buy , and they have only one model available with only rca inputs. I know the quality of using rca, as I am a professional recorder. I have recorded a high school concert,using a br1600 multitrack recorder, and my tdk standalone burner quit. Like i said, Best Buy only has one cheap model in my area.

Silver Member
Username: Dmwiley

Post Number: 750
You haven't really looked. Try BHPhoto&video.com, Vann's.com, Crutchfield.com to name just a few.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us