Speaker Spike Insert Dimensions.. Please help!

Username: Pauloregondvcom

Salem, Oregon USA

Post Number: 1
Hi Folks,

I need your help as I am on a dimension gathering quest. I've got a great idea for mounting floor standing speakers to stands and need the dimensions for the existing spike inserts on the bottom of your speakers. I want to gather this information on all the speakers I can and catalog for the different stands I will offer.

The dimensions don't have to be "exact", but within 1/16" would be nice.

This is a hassle I know, so for those willing to give me the dimensions from their speakers I will offer you a set of these stands at cost, if you are the 1st to give me the dimensions for that brand and model. I will keep a list for those that give me the dimensions from their speakers and contact you with pictures of the stands when completed to see if you are interested....... Which I am sure most of you will be. I currently offer adjustable stands at my site http://www.oregondv.com/Floor_Standing_Speaker_Stands.htm The new design which I need this information for will be much better though.

One thing; the dimensions must be from the factory installed inserts and not custom.

I have attempted to contact many different speaker manufactures without any response back or extremely limited information.

If you would be so kind, please see the picture attached to this post and post the dimensions as drawn. The view is looking at the speaker from the bottom.

Please indicate the brand and model of your speakers along with:

A = Length
B = Width of speaker
C = Center to center distance of the spike inserts in the width
D = Center to center distance of the spike inserts in the length
E = Edge of speaker to center of spike insert in length
F = Edge of speaker to center of spike insert in width

Please pass this on and thanks.

Sincerely,

Paul

Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »