CC and sub

Anonymous

Just hoping to get some opinions. I'm looking for a cc and sub. The mains will most likely be Paradigm SA35s. Wanted to go with the studio 40's but space is a real problem. Was considering a paradigm cc470 or 570. Do you think the 570 would be a bit overkill?? Also for subs was thinking of a pw 2100 or 2200. How do they compare with the seismic and servos. Also how are paradigm's subs overall? I was going to use a PE 56txi but after reading a post on a different thread, I'm thinking of trying to work one of those buy back deals through pioneer for a 59txi...that would be sweet. Thanks in advance.

Silver Member
Username: Artk

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 392
The CC470 matches the 40's perfectly. I have the PW2100 and used to have the PW2200. The PW2100 is more musical than the PW2200. The PW2200 will shake your house like few other subs, but if you listen to music it can be a bit of overkill. I know that the Servo 15 sounds great but it takes up alot of real estate. I haven't heard the Seismics but I'd bet that they can be beat at their price.

Anonymous

Thanks Arthur, I just realized I posted this thread in the wrong place but it was late. Do you find the 2100 does a good job with HT as well?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us