Advise on any good speaker demo locations??

Silver Member
Username: James_the_god

Doncaster, South Yorkshire England

Post Number: 120
I live in South Yorkshire, UK and want listen to some speakers for myself...just i can't find anywhere to demo. I remember a while back finding a website about a speaker demo place in sheffield which looked really good only i can't remember what it was called. I wouldn't mind travelling about 20 miles from where i live in Doncaster. Anyone help?

Bronze Member
Username: Diablo

Fylde Coast, England

Post Number: 90
Most of the members of this forum are Americans or Canadians, with the odd Australian, Indian, Norwegian, etc. occasionaly appearing, so I think you're asking in the wrong place. Try asking on AV Forums which is mainly UK.

If the situation in South Yorks is anything like it is around here, then there may not be anywhere. When I was trying to find demos I had to travel hundreds of miles.

Silver Member
Username: Paul_ohstbucks

Post Number: 711
Jelvis,
Goto the brands website you which to demo and do a dealer search for your area or simply look in the yellow pages in your phonebook.

C'mon, did you just 'really' ask that question? You've got to be kidding.

Silver Member
Username: James_the_god

Doncaster, South Yorkshire England

Post Number: 121
I know lol it was a pretty dumb question, but I just got fed up of looking for speaker demos. I've found one now on richersounds which is in sheffield. Ill be going to that sometime :D.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us