Where can i find a 15 inch subwoofer box?

Username: Camaro_rs_7669

Ft lauderdale, Florida Us

Post Number: 2
Where can I find a custom box for my 1992 Camaro RS that fit 2 15 inch subwoofers? If u have any clue on where to get the box please let me know.

Username: Ugzz

Pittsburgh, PA USA

Post Number: 8
my friend has a 90 camaro and he couldnt find one, he build one from wood, looked ugly but he was real careful with the seals and it was tight and sounded great... his had 2 15s and a 10.. no one believed he could fit it in the camaro, but he managed.. barely hehe good luck though

White 91 Camaro RS
Unregistered guest
I own a 91 Rally Sport. I had to build my own custom enclosure in the hatch area. Here are some sites on building your own box.

http://www.crutchfieldadvisor.com/reviews/20030701/build_box.html

and

http://www.carstereo.com/help/Articles.cfm

I doubt you'll find an enclosure for a 15" sub so I would just build one. After I built mine people would ask to hear and see my system. After they would see my enclosure they would want one and ask where to get it. Yeah I ended up making a healthy profit in my spare time doing something I love, building sub enclosures.

White 91 Camaro RS
Unregistered guest
Oh yeah It doesn't cost much to build a sub enclosure either. Depending on the tools you have access to. Like table saw or even a jig saw or a circular saw. You basically will need MDF (Material Density Fiberboard) sometimes sold as novoply, wood screws, wood glue, caulking, carpet, and spray adhesive to attach carpet.
My next project is learning how to fiberglass and enclosure.

90 red rs camaro
Unregistered guest
i had the same problem. i have a 90 rs and i went to about every audio store within 25 miles of me and every oneone of them told me that i couldnt fit 2 15"s but i ended up buyin them anyway. i made my own box for them and it sounds off the hook. it didnt cost much either because i had all the tools to do it.

Username: Audiobahnmahn

Post Number: 2
Yo, if you looking for a box for a 15 inch sub check oiut cardomain.com you can specify your vehicle before your order...see ya.

Username: Audiobahnmahn

Post Number: 3
Yo, if you looking for a box for a 15 inch sub check out cardomain.com you can specify your vehicle before your order...see ya.

Username: Fareastkid

Fukushima, N/a Japan

Post Number: 3
I have a 1999 honda oddyssey and I plan on putting 2 SPLW-15's inside it.. what would be a good box for this minivan? if you have pic please mail them so I can get some kind of Idea what it would look like. now I only have a banpass box and I don't think the mearsurements are correct for that subwoofer! help please.
tia

Fareastkid

Unregistered guest
If anyone knows where I can get plans to build a box for a 1991 Camaro RS please email me and let me know. Thanx.

Anonymous

does any one know of where to get plans to build a box for 2 15" subs. space isn't a problem cuz i have a 1992 ford explorer. looking for good plans to build a box that can handle these subs. thanks for any help.

schrades

Unregistered guest
does any one have pics for custom build box for 94-97 honda accord

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3068
andrew, im a custom wood worker, box builder, if u give me dimensions ill build you one for your camaro, email me at. bebuzzin11@hotmail.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us