New T763 better than T762?

Username: Mhitesman

Radford, Virginia

Post Number: 4
After 2 failed repairs (both for "freezing"), NAD is going to replace my defective T762 with a T763. They assure me it will be problem-free; I am dubious. The T762 has been enroute or at the repair facility for the past 4 months. The authorized dealer I purchased from (YAWA online) was not helpful and advised me to sell it on ebay as "refurbished". My question is: anyone know if the T763 is more reliable than the T762? I did notice on the last repair that the sound was clear and the volume was just about right at -10db! I used to have to run it at +14db to get that kind of sound! Sadly, only the analog outputs worked this go-round (no digital output). Not much use to me if I can't use my digital audio connections .... On the positive side, it did not "freeze"...

Bronze Member
Username: Diablo

Fylde Coast, England

Post Number: 89
Seems like a good offer. I think you have had really bad luck with the 762, they aren't all bad ones.
My T753 has performed faultlessly since I took it out of the box three months ago.

What's with this YAWA online? I thought all companies in the states took customer satisfaction seriously. They seem like a joke company, what with the delays and that crazy advice.

The T763 has to be a good bet!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us