Paradigm Esprit v.3 internal wiring

Username: Joshbslater

Kalamazoo, Mi. USA

Post Number: 1
What up? I recently bought a pair of Paradigm Esprit v.3's and some Tributaries speaker wire and put Mon. cable bananas on the reciever end and IXOS bananas on the speaker end. I was wondering if I would want to upgrade the internal wiring in the speaker cabinets as well. I've heard of people doing this and I wanted to know if it would be advantageous for me. So if anyone has any knowledge on this subject, or knows about Paradigm internals, any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Silver Member
Username: Artk

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 139
The Esprit's are very good speakers for the money. I used to have a pair. I don't believe there is as much to gain as there is lose by messing with them. You state that you are using them with a receiver, unless it's an Arcam, I feel that you should put some music on and just enjoy them. But it's your money and your speakers. Enjoy.

john phillips
Unregistered guest
Josh, Paradigm have a web site www.paradigm.com. Post your question there. They do all thier own engineering so the answer is in house.

Silver Member
Username: Artk

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 146
And yes I'm sure they will tell you to void your warranty and open up the cabinets and rewire your speakers. Probably not.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us