Help with a SUB!

Username: Jayslife44

Post Number: 2
I have cerwin vegas for the front and JBL's in the rear, I like to listen to Music and Tv and ocassionally I watch a DVD, what is a good sub for Music and DVD's? I also will be getting a center channel with the Sub and I will need help there too! I go to circuit city alot, how are the Sony Sub's and Center C. speakers? Please help! I am 46 going thanx! on 23 lol!

Username: Allenw

Post Number: 4
Hard to beat the SVS sub, comes in several styles, versions.
You can find them on-line for more info.
Al

CAS
Unregistered guest
I'd have to agree there. In fact, SVS would be ideal in your case due to the fact that they're user tunable from 25 to 16 Hz in many cases.

BTW: my SVS PB2+ is on its way and should arrive on Tuesday! :D

Username: Htjunkie

Post Number: 3
I too have Cerwin Vegas in my set-up. All the way around as a matter of fact. Even though the SVS is an awesome sub, you might want to try a Cerwin Vega sub to match your other speakers. I'm very happy with the way mine sounds. Good Luck.

Username: Vivisimonvi

Post Number: 2
From time to time I really push the limits of my E715 Vegas on my HT (especially with LFE signals on movies like Pearl Harbor). And they do well without a sweat. A few days ago I received an SVS 25-31 PCi, to be honest I'm afraid to push that thing to it's limits. Whoever said you don't need a subwoofer with Cerwin Vega speakers are mistaken, lol (not with an SVS sub at least).
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us