In-Wall Speakers (pls. rec.)

Username: Chris_g

Post Number: 3
Does anyone have experience with in-wall speakers? My wife and I are buying a new home soon. I'm starting to design a new A/V system for our new place and intend to go with in-wall speakers (I personally like free-standing models, but I'm doing this as a peaceful compromise with my wife who never really took to a large pair of Polk towers I recently parted with).

I've considered KEFs in the past. I've never owned a pair. As well, I've never owned any B&Ws. I also know Polk (and many others) have extensive in-wall product lines. Right now I'm considering KEF or B&Ws, but I'm open to recommendations.

Silver Member
Username: Frank_abela

Berkshire UK

Post Number: 422
B&W has a whole range of in-wall speakers varying from entry-level to really quite expensive units. Have a look on their website at http://bwspeakers.com under the Custom Installation Series. It's quite interesting. The series for in-wall is the CWM series. The in-ceiling speakers are the CCM models.

Regards,
Frank.

stuman
Unregistered guest
have you listened to paradigm? depending on your budget, cs series is fairly good the price. ams series is mid level. to very nice sounding SA series. give them a try,

Username: Chris_g

Post Number: 9
thank you

Silver Member
Username: Touche6784

Post Number: 223
i would go for KEF just cause they have a ceiling speaker that is retractable. it is the Ci 200.2QT. i think either would be nice and would definitely be the envy of many people.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us