A problem with my MDS-JA555Es, please help

Username: Yasser_sharaf

Cairo, Cairo Egypt

Post Number: 1
I have a new problem with my minidisc deck, I hope someone can help me with; here it is in details:
I have the MDS-JA 555ES, I put a blank TDK RXG and I tried to erase a track on it but the machine gave me the title TOC reading and kept doing this for hours (flashing). I disconnected the AC chord and returned it back, the display is off except for a very small red flash of TOC blinking and of course all functions were halted. The minidisc solved this problem by itself and an Error message came out C13, I removed the dirty disc and closed the machine. Then I ran a head cleaner and lense cleaner to clean things. Now the problem is that the machine does not record. All recording steps proceed correctly but the machine cannot read what it recorded and it cannot save the recorded material onto the blank disc, so that if I remove the blank disc and return it oncemore it's still blank. All other previously recorded discs are being read well by the machine. What do u think went wrong???
I tried many things by the way including using other discs like Sony ES, disconnectiing and reconnecting the AC chord to reset the machine. Still the machine records from the CD but cannot read or save the recorded material onto the blank disc.
I live in Egypt and sony Egypt don't know anything about minidiscs. I need to chat with an experienced engineer who can point out the problem for me

Unregistered guest
Hi Yasser
i have a Sony Hifi and it had a big problem but it was fixed by this shop in 3emarat el 3obour i think they are mainteneance for Sony and panasonic or something like that.... u can check them out i think they can help u

Silver Member
Username: Joe_c

Oakwood, Ga

Post Number: 125
the head cleaner may have damaged or just interrupted the laser eye somehow, have a go at it with dry cleaning
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us