Like

Receiver for music 70%, movie 30%

 

New member
Username: Dan614614

Post Number: 4
Registered: Mar-05
Hey all,
I'm in the market for a receiver to power my noobified system. I've got Klipsch speakers on the way (SB1, SS.5, SC3 Synergy series, no sub as of yet). I'll probably be listening to music 70% of the time, with movies the remaining 30%. I'd like to buy a decent, all-around receiver for under $350. Is this possible, and if so, can you guys recommend a model? I can raise my budget if you all think there's no quality at the $350 range, but of course I'd, ahem, prefer not too. Oh yeah, I need at least 5.1, would like to have capability for 6.1 down the road. Any suggestions would be much appreciated!
« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Facebook

Shop Related Deals

Directory

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us