New receiver for use with Klipsch Synergy series...

Username: Tames

Decatur, IL USA

Post Number: 1
Alright, I work for Best Buy and one of our perks is that Klipsch allows us to purchase one complete Synergy speaker system per year at a VERY good price (60% off Synergy.. ex.. Klipsch F-3s sell for $425 in-store but we can get them for $160). I was wondering what kind of receiver I should plan on getting to use with a set of Klipsch F-3s for fronts, a C-2 for center, and S-2s for surround. I'll be using everything from 5.1 to 7.1

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 2796
What is your budget for a receiver?

If you work at Best Buy, get the Pioneer 1014.

Decatur, IL USA

Post Number: 2
I'm willing to spend up to or around $400-$500 (actual cash) so that means I'm in the budget for up to maybe a $600 receiver.

Decatur, IL USA

Post Number: 3
Also, in that price range... ($499.99) there are two other receivers. The Yamaha HTR-5760 and the Sony STRDE997/B. Both of these have higher wattages (Yamaha 770 watts, Sony 840 Watts) What makes this Pioneer model stand out above the other two?

Bronze Member
Username: Sause

Post Number: 36
I work there too, the pioneer system is probably the way to go but look at the web site there are two other poineer recievers availible also can get them through CF and then go for a price difference.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us