Ths should Help All Those"Which Receiver To buy?"Questions

G.DawG
For everybody who always wants to know what receiver to buy check out this link: http://www.hometheatermag.com/printarchives.cgi?93 Because I know that 90% of all the questions on eCoustics are "Which Receiver To buy?"Questions.

Hawk
Your article is almost two years old and the recommended receiver has not only been replaced twice, but has been bested by its competitors for some time.

Best receiver to buy is dependent upon three things:

1. What do you want out of the receiver?

2. What is your budget?

3. What speakers will it be driving?

As I have said many times before, "One size does not fit all!"

G.DawG
I know I didnt mean the Kenwood receiver! I meant the paragraph-"If there was one simple answer to the question about which equipment to buy, the home theater world would be rather dull. Everyone would own the same DVD player, the same TV, and the same speakers. Thankfully, we have choices, and those choices are based on two things: what we would like to buy and what we can afford to buy. For those of us who live in the real world, price plays a huge role in our decision-making process. Our question is not simply, "What is the best system?" Rather, it's, "What is the best system for $1,500?" "$3,000?" "$5,000?""

Hawk
Wow! I really missed your point, so thanks for clearing that up. Now that I understand your point, I couldn't agree with you more. Price does matter (see my previous post) and more of the participants here should keep that in mind.

Cheers.

G.DawG
Ya what I was trying to say was people always say"what receiver should I buy?"(I know I did)But if their was one answer for that question we would all have the same receiver.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us