Theater research tr-2900 review

Username: Patrick8

Post Number: 4
well i recived my set of theater research tr-2900 via ups my cost $201.01 plus $50.00 to ship monday. one of the grills was damaged in shipping, its fixable so no big deal. everything about this speaker is cheap and so is the packing. i hooked up the speakers and they are not that bad of a speaker you can really crank them up and they will not distort. the only problem is many people dont listen to music in that range. i would stick with a infinity or a jbl product to play it safe. the speaker box is made of very very cheap particle board. what really gets on my nerves, is its a marketing scam to sell low end stuff at high end prices. what really really gets on my nerves is they use a american flag to sell there canadian product, anytime someone stoops that low they can die. like many i can see why people feel bad about buying this speaker, stick to a name brand and sleep safe at night.

Bronze Member
Username: Okiecaver

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 33
Thanks Patrick!

I'm sorry you had such a bad experience.

Look at it this way- it was a relatively cheap lesson learned. Put those things up on ebay, get SOME of your money back, and get some good speakers. Even a second tier brand like DCM or a direct retailer like Fluance will give you a far better product.

As for labeling, thats part of the Wonderful World of NAFTA.

Take Care
Brock
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us