Help plz

so need help
Unregistered guest
i have got ahyundai pony & ive just been given a new cd player as a gift that i want to fit into my car,does anyone know where i can get info on how to remove my old one (factory fitted) & how to put in the new one?

Username: Dashc1

Madison , Al United States

Post Number: 1
yes you can get the info that you need to remove your old cd player from any local audio system retail shop(best buy, circuit city, sound depot) theyw ill all tell you how to remove your cd player if you do not want to pay them to do it for you. the other way you can tell how to remove the cd face is by looking in your manual, in it you will find a whole chapter about maintance of your cd player. Just rememberwhen you remove your cd player you will need to go to a audio retail and purchase the proper mounting brackets to fit into a hyundai(you will need the year and make of your model car when purchasing mounting brackets and sometimes depending on the type of cd player you have you will need the model number located on the rear side of the cd player on a factory distribution sticker!)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us