HK 7200...just died!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Omegagen

Post Number: 17
My HK 7200 is graveyard dead! It's like there's no power going to it, but I've checked everything!!! I just got the thing last July and I don't ever take it to the limit. Anyone heard of any problems with this unit?

Something told me I should have gotten a Yamaha!!! I have a RX-V1070 since 1995 and it has not given me one bit of trouble. I used it everyday because it was on my primary TV and it always was there when I needed it, in fact, I let my father use it when I got this HK piece of junk. It has not given him any trouble, but the HK is on my 3rd TV in my "movie room" and it has already failed after 7 months!!

What gives with this peice of junk! Of course, I have the 2 year warranty because I bought it from onecall.com, but now I have to send it to Virginia and I'm in NC. This really ticks me off! I thought this thing was a piece of quality equipment. I don't even want the thing now even if I get it fixed! I might take the leap...again and get a Yamaha!!!

Haaaaaaaaaa!!! I AM SO PI$$ED!!!!!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Paul_ohstbucks

Post Number: 61
No company has 100% quality control. I'll agree that shipping it off for repairs is a pain, but at least you have the old Yammi for backup while the HK gets repaired.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us