REVIEW of Harmon Kardon AVR 7300 . Got it dialed in. WOW!

Bronze Member
Username: Mystro

Post Number: 16
I just upgraded my media room with some new gear.
I just finished dialing in the new Harmon Kardon AVR7300. It is the most flexable piece of gear I have ever seen in one unit or even in seperate components. Power is strong and clean. I am powering a room full of B&W speakers. 640,800,and CD6's. B&W are hi-end power hungry speakers and the AVR7300 has more than enough to get the job done. Bass management is as good as it gets going to my 2 Velodyne F-18 subs. Each 7 speakers are individually adjusted for.. multiple crossover points,tone,size,delay,etc.. This is great for rooms with full size tower speakers because they can be ran full range and,or, crossed over to the sub at a number of crossover points. Each speaker can be crossed over individually so large and small speakers can be crossed over in any combination(very cool)
26 effects are also adjusted individually. Video prossesing is individually adjusted as well.
The AVR7300 has too many features to list here.
This is the amp you want for true pro custom media room. Harmon Kardon has is own sound no other brand of amp has. It is powerfull, accurate, and warm all rolled up.
I am just scratching the surface on what this big boy can do. There is a learning curve for a piece of gear that is this flexable and full of features so it is NOT for the plug-n-play fan.
But, for the High-end Audio junkies, it doesnt get any better than the AVR 7300.
Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us