Teac Home Theatre Speaker Package (LS600PK)

Username: Marlor

Post Number: 1
I have recently been looking at getting an inexpensive home theatre package, so that I can finally enjoy my DVDs in surround sound.

My budget, and the rather small selection of speakers here in rural Australia mean that I don't have much to choose from. I certainly won't be getting a "top of the line" system... it would be wasted anyway given the poor acoustics of our open-plan living room.

A friend who works at the local Hi-Fi shop recommended the Teac LS600PK package (along with a Panasonic receiver) as giving excellent sound for its price, and after listening to it, I have to agree, although I am no audiophile. However, after looking on the Internet, I have not been able to find any information about it other than that on the Teac Australia website:
* Info is here at the bottom of the page,
* A picture of the speakers is here

These speakers are about half the price of any comparable ones that I have seen, and I can get them along with a Panasonic SA-HE75S receiver for about the same price as a "Home Theatre in a Box".

Does anybody have an opinion about these speakers, or any information about who manufactures them (I assume Teac doesn't do it themselves)?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us