Pioneer elite changing their look?

jlindsey86
Unregistered guest
I just read that pioneer was changing the look of there ELITE line for 2005. I know they have gradually been doing away with the wood side panels, which is a shame, for several years. Surely they arent going to do away with the Urushi finish too. I just dont want pioneer elite components looking like there $250 ones. Anyone else heard anything about this?

Gold Member
Username: Elitefan1

Post Number: 1044
I read the item you refer to and it's a bit unclear what they have planned but if they do change and do away with the urushi finish it will be a big mistake. The Elite line has been by far the best looking line for years and as a huge fan would hate to see them abandon such a beautiful,classy appearance and look like everyone else. Might be worth a call and e-mail to Pioneer to find out what'ds going on and to voice an opinion. Thanks for the tip.

Gold Member
Username: Elitefan1

Post Number: 1060
Here is the fax I received yesterday from Pioneer; "At this time Pioneer has not changed any designs[nor has plans to] for Elite branded products". This is from their consumer support division. I guess we'll just have to wait and see but this message leads me to think whoever runs elitestereo... either knows something Pioneer doesn't want out yet or is passing on erroneous info. Hope it's the later.

jlindsey86
Unregistered guest
Thanks for the follow up. I havent heard back from pioneer yet, but I'm sure they will tell me the same as they told you. If not I will let yall know.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us