I'm ready. Who gets my $$

Tad
Unregistered guest
I'm ready to purchase the Pioneer VSX-1014TX. Where is the best/least expensive place to purchase it? Do you know of anywhere that has refurbished 1014s?

Steve Zayaz
Unregistered guest
Hey Tad. I just purchased a 1014 2 weeks ago, and I couldn't be happier. Unfortunately, in my search I never found a dealer that sells refurbed 1014s.

However, I ended up buying mine on bestbuy.com. I was then able to pick the receiver up at my local Best Buy (I was able to forego the shipping costs, and I didn't have to worry about damage while in transit). The reason I purchased it through BB was because they're an authorized dealer. So, Pioneer will honor the warranty. I was able to "steal" it from BB for $400...a darn good price considering unauthorized dealers on the Net are selling it for around $385 with shipping.

A couple of online dealers that come to mind are Harmony Computers and Etronics. I've never purchased anything through Harmony before, but I've had good luck in the past with Etronics.

No matter where you end up buying yours though, you're going to be very happy with it. It's an absolutely awesome receiver for the price. In my mind, nothing else out there beats it for under $500. Good luck with it!

Bronze Member
Username: Riches1

Atlanta, GA US

Post Number: 89
Check out onecall.com as well. but carefully read the return policy (only defects), Also check out Jandr.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us