HK 7200?

Username: Lx50373

Post Number: 1
One call has it for $788.00, is this site to be trusted? Any one ever order from them?

Silver Member
Username: Geekboy

Post Number: 180
Mike: One Call is a VERY respected dealer. I have used them in the past to purchase audio gear (including a $1,000.00 Kenwood KRV-990D several years back). They have very good customer service, and MOST IMPORTANTLY... they ARE AN AUTHORIZED ON-LINE DEALER of Harman Kardon -- as well as many other products!

Only word of "caution"... they also sell B-Stock. B-stock is factory refurbished. B-Stock is not bad... it has the same warranty as "A-Stock". Just if you're looking for A-Stock (original factory), then make sure you ask or look at the desciption to see that it's not B-Stock.

Silver Member
Username: Hawk

Post Number: 221
I have ordered from One Call and found them to be a first rate dealer. You can certainly trust them and I highly recommend them.

The H/K 7200 is also a first rate receiver, IMO. Enjoy!

Bronze Member
Username: Ncavman

Post Number: 48
Mike, one more vote for One Call.

Got my HK7200 from One Call near the end of December and it was a smooth and easy transaction. The other day a One Call customer service rep called to ask how I like the 7200 and if I was happy and satisfied. That follow-up is the first I have received from an online dealer.

Bronze Member
Username: Sjordan872

Post Number: 17
NC AV: What speakers are you running with your 7200?

Bronze Member
Username: Ncavman

Post Number: 50
Hey Blazer -
Well, I'm still using the speakers I had from my last HT system. I am slowly changing things out now that I am in a bigger house, bigger room.

Currently for 5.1 I am using Infinity Overture 3's for mains and Overture 2's for rears, and Inf CC3 center when listening to action movies and DTS music. Having large, timbre matched surrounds is nothing short of fantastic on DTS DVD music and action movies. The mains have 4 powered 6.5" woofers and the rears have 2 powered 6.5" woofers. Both the mains and the rears have the same dual mid's and the same tweeter. They are all about 93db. For subs I am running two Def Tech PF15TL's but rarely run them both.

When I am listening to movies that benefit from really ambient surround info and 7.1 processing, I use my in-wall Inf. Quadrapoles as surrounds and use the Overture 2's as Surround-back.

Oh, I have an Athena center that I use for rear center on some 6.1 stuff.

I love these Infinity's, they are not lacking in any area really. But I've had them for 3+ years and am ready to kick it up a notch. Would like an even larger soundstage. I am one of those dudes that just upgrades a lot, probably too much. I am already excited to see this HK7300 and I've only had my 7200 for 6 weeks!

I have already started looking around at my next speaker purchase for next year and getting ideas, but have not seriously auditioned anything yet. The longer I can wait, the more I can afford so I am taking it slow and enjoying my system for now.

Username: Lx50373

Post Number: 4
Ok, sounds like they are for real! Thanks guy's
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us