Connecting DVD, Cable and VCR to TV

Username: Bja

Post Number: 1
I have an older (1997) RCA TV, cable and a separate VCR that work fine. I went out and bought a small separate DVD player. I am not sure how to hook this up so that they all work. The TV and the VCR do not have any S-video connectors. They each have one set of composite video and audio components, a connector for cable and an older coax connector which is not being used. The cable comes from the wall and there is no cable box on this TV. It is presently set up so that I can watch one program while recording another.

I would appreciate any help you could give me or if you could refer me to a site that can give me step by step directions that would be great. I understand how to set up a VCR or the DVD to run from the TV but not both along with cable.

Gold Member
Username: Myrantz

Post Number: 1216
Look, your'e not the only one to ask questions on the wrong thread, but this topic is DVD-AUDIO & SACD - nothing to do with connecting VCR's, TV's and DVD players. Please look at the various threads and ask your questions on the appropriate one - this forum is way out of kilter as it is. Thank you.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us