Onkyo TX-SR502

Username: Wingnut19

Kendallville, Indiana USA

Post Number: 3
Hello everyone, I am in the market for a new receiver and I am on a very small budget for the time being ($300 max). I wanted to know what everyones opinion was on the Onkyo TX-SR502 I can get it on ebay for $179.99 Factory refurb. The speakers I have is the Infinity TSS-1100 home theatre package. Any recomendations on what these might sound good with??

Thanks for all your time everybody

Scott

dock
Unregistered guest
180.00 bucks? Go for it.

Username: Steelydan

Post Number: 7
Great receiver.. $180 is a steal... However, buying from ebay? Warranty might be voided as it is not authorized online dealer defined on Onkyo's website.

edster922
Unregistered guest
Also look at ecost.com, they often have great prices on refurb 502s and free or reasonable shipping too.

Ebay sellers usually inflate their shipping prices, make sure you get an exact quote before you bid.

Username: Wingnut19

Kendallville, Indiana USA

Post Number: 4
Thanks for all your help everyone. I found a 502 on ecost that was comperably priced, and am going to buy it.

Thanks again everyone.

Scott

spakins
Unregistered guest
It may be a hair outside your budget, but CompUSA has the Harman Kardon AVR230 for $299 on the web (you have to do the local store pick up option). This unit should provide better sonic performance and more "power" than the TX-SR502 can. My $.02...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us