Marantz 7500

biff henderson
Unregistered guest
anyone have or heard one of these?

Any thoughts on the pros/cons of this piece are appreciated

Silver Member
Username: Elitefan1

Post Number: 993
I just looked at the Marantz website and one thing on the 7500 that changed from the 7400 I do not like is that the 7500 has a rotary dial for inputs instead of individual pushbuttons. It's no big deal, I just like buttons better. I would imagine they sound very much the same and like you look forward to hearing from someone who has one. Maybe over Christmas break I will give my local dealer a call and see if he has one in stock. I want to audition the Monitor Audio Gold 10 speaker at his place anyway.

Silver Member
Username: Bleustar

Pensacola, Florida

Post Number: 203
The SR7500 is a great piece of equipment. For the price you will not find anything that is much better. Good build quality too.

Happy listening!

biff henderson
Unregistered guest
Bluestar,

You have auditioned it?
Any thoughts on how close it may come to its stated output? How about the characteristics of the amp?

Silver Member
Username: Bleustar

Pensacola, Florida

Post Number: 205
I have auditioned the SR7400. It has a very warm and detailed sound with good lower end. It's actual output should be very close to what is stated.

www.marantz.com

Gold Member
Username: Myrantz

Post Number: 1189
The SR5400 rated more than its advertised output with all channels running on the test bench according to homecinemachoice.com. Since the release of the 400 models, Marantz now guarantees a minimum of 70% output with all channels running to their listed specs.

Finally a company taking notice!

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us