Velodyne DLS 3750 R

Username: Pitburger

Post Number: 8
Thinking of adding one of these to my system. Some of the features like remote control volume and night mode look very attractive.
Has anyone heard one, or shed some light on the DLS series? Cant find any reviews anywhere on the net. I can get it for $400, so if there are any other recommendations in that range, please let me know.

Thanks!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
Well i wound up purchasing this unit. I love it so far, especially the remote.
It does however mysteriously turn itself off sometimes. Usually this happens when I'm watching something with little of no bass, like a news broadcast. Any know why this happens?

Bronze Member
Username: Indianspringsaz

Post Number: 17
My sister just got one. They do sound awesome.

Anonymous

Rob H., I was reading just today on the net somewhere that this is a common problem with the DLS 3750 R. They said in the article if you have your receiver connected to your sub via the lfe cable and are only using one RCA input, to get a y-adapter to split the signal from the receiver, and plug into left and right channel of sub. This should solve the automatic shutoff during low signal material.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
Thanks for the info Anonymous. I did do that shortly after my post and the problem has gone away.
I have noticed one other oddity. Sometimes the unit auto-ons with receiver on even though the sub is plugged into wall not receiver. This is ok, just thought kind of strange.
Performance wise this sub is exceptional.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us