In Ceilings as surround

Username: Chuckh

Louisiana

Post Number: 5
A Paradigm dealer who sells Klipsch & Paradigm told me that he recommends Klipsch in-ceiling speakers as surround even though I would be using Paradigm Performance or Monitor fronts and center. States there's not as much difference between different companie's in-ceilings as there are in floor or bookshelf speakers. So would this combo be Ok as opposed to using Paradigm in ceilings. Also, has anyone compared Paradigm Stylus 150 outdoor to the Klipsch AW-500s.

Bronze Member
Username: Shantao

Post Number: 64
While I personally like the klipsch sound, I am not so sure how those horn loaded klipsch in ceilings would sound with paradigms.

I would think that it would be a better match to stay with the paradigm in-ceilings since there would be a better tonal match.

Silver Member
Username: Frank_abela

Berkshire UK

Post Number: 218
I would go with Paradigm's own speakers or, failing that, go with Speakercraft which have adjustable crossovers allowing you to set them up appropriately for the environment.

Regards,
Frank.

Anonymous

Hey Chuck, Check out the in ceiling line from Sonance. A California company that builds in ceiling speakers for their main business. They have designed an in ceiling speaker called the LCR1.0 and also the LCR2.0. These are specifically designed for ceiling theaters. Check them out here. www.sonance.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us