Which is the best

dongrod
Unregistered guest
Which of these four models you think is best partner for T753.
PSB Image 2b
Paradigm Mini monitor
B&W DM601s3
Monitor Audio B2

I know its best to audition all these models but its impossible for me to do that. So I have to make my choice based on your recommendations.
Thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Landroval

Post Number: 904
Focal JMLab Chorus 706S :-)

OnimushaLord
Unregistered guest
The MA B2, beats the DM601S3 and PSB 2b and slaughters the paradigm Mini :-)
Haven't u read enuff great reviews about the Monitor Audio B2? ;)
U should probably compare the DM602S3 with the B2, in which case becomes an equivocal choice, B2 are extremely musical throughout the whole frequency, whereas the 602S3 are bigger speakers with more bass and quite impressive sounstage. The bass is good if u have a big room otherwise the 602S3 will likely BOOM!
Buy the MA B2 dude, u can't go wrong (but alas, best advice is go audition and decide with ur own ears = axiom of audiophiles, and I didn't mean the speakers Axiom ya)

Cheers

OnimushaLord
Unregistered guest
The MA B2, beats the DM601S3 and PSB 2b and slaughters the paradigm Mini :-)
Haven't u read enuff great reviews about the Monitor Audio B2? ;)
U should probably compare the DM602S3 with the B2, in which case becomes an equivocal choice, B2 are extremely musical throughout the whole frequency, whereas the 602S3 are bigger speakers with more bass and quite impressive sounstage. The bass is good if u have a big room otherwise the 602S3 will likely BOOM!
Buy the MA B2 dude, u can't go wrong (but alas, best advice is go audition and decide with ur own ears = axiom of audiophiles, and I didn't mean the speakers Axiom ya)

Cheers

Silver Member
Username: Petergalbraith

Rimouski, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 219
Spelling "you" as "U" and "your" as "ur" a total of 5 times saved you all of 10 keystrokes and made your post unreadable. Was it worth it?

Bronze Member
Username: Kano

Post Number: 61
I was wondering why I stopped reading halfway through his post...

dongrod
Unregistered guest
landroval:
JMlabs cannot be found in my brother's place. (he will be buying a speaker for me)

Onimushalord:
I read plenty of good reviews with MA B2s but none of them mentioned about pairing with NAD receivers. Have you audition them with NADs?
Thanks.

Unregistered guest
Purchased vsx1014tx what speakers will go with it ?so far inlove with nht superone's with a sub.Have problem with reciever it is in the shop
power will not turn on BUT when it was working nice sound .Have a yamaha 793, pioneer has much more punch.Thanks for the help! Oh 50-50 music -dvd.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us