Sony str3000es

Username: Deepak

Post Number: 2
is this new sony amp good, please give me your input.

Username: Edison

Post Number: 315
Panasonic is another digital amp for less - try to hear it - some are replacing their expensive units with this. Panasonic sa-xr45 - only $300 on the web.

Sounds clean and pretty smooth - but not as good as onkyo integra line to me.

Username: Deepak

Post Number: 3
james lees thanks, also if u can let me know amongs haman kardon, denon, yamaha and marants. i live in thailand so im not sure if the panasonic amp is availible so i have to check. these above brands mentioned are there and also nads too. the most confusing thing is also the speaker match up with the right amp. also digital are there better than the others.. i have also been looking at the mission speaker too. sorry for so many questions. thanks

Username: Edison

Post Number: 321
We all like talking about stereo - I am happier with my buys, when I do research on the web, so you should end up with a good system too.

www.hifichoice.co.uk has reviews, and they liked the NAD the best. It sounds more dynamic and musical.

They have reviews on mission speakers too.
They are pretty good sounding - some are better than others - M73 sounds especially good. It should sound good with a NAD receiver.

How did you learn English so well over there? I took 4 years of German and I can't speak like you.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us