Finally experiencing infinity primus 150's in their glory!

Username: Sprocketxpmw

Westmoreland, Tennessee

Post Number: 1
wow... finally... I always thought they sounded better at circuit city when I previewed 'em... all this time I's hookin my computer up to my klh receiver analog with rca cables... i asked my dad if he happened to have an optical cable... he thought he did, and i ended up finding he put it in my room... and now... wow, they sound--i mean i just can't compare it... the bass response, the treble, the mids, everything.... optical cable--it's like crack for sound systems... it's awesome. but i still have a problem... it's always seemed like the right channel has been slightly stronger than the left... i don't think it's my computer cuz now I'm hookin it up totally different--optical... and I've checked every balance and level everywhere, on the receiver too... it seems like it might be something in the output right before it makes it to the speakers... maybe I could swap the speakers places and eliminate them too. I dunno. but still the sound quality is just awesome now... i don't have the volume turned up any louder than I ever have, and yet it seems way louder--my ears almost hurt like they're hearing new unexperienced frequencies.

put name here
Unregistered guest
a lot of things can affect the sound level , maybe the position of the right speaker closer to a wall or corner ect... move the speaker around for best sound, and set the balance so that they sound even

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us