Need your suggestion to buy a TV sound system.

Username: Kathyjhall

Post Number: 1
Hi Everyone,

Our tv sound system was damaged last week, and we are planning to buy a new one.
We need a tv sound system that sits directly under TV and delivers better sound with a single connection and it will be convenient if it have easy bass adjustments and low weight. Our neighbor bought bose solo 15 tv sound system from a shop called Bay Bloor Radio, and he said it contains all the criterias which I specified. Before making a decision I want to know your opinions about it. If any one had this bose solo 15 tv sound system in home, then please post a review here.

Platinum Member
Username: Jan_b_vigne

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 18048

Opinions on Bose products vary, just as opinions on any one brand are variable through out the mass market. Generally, when someone is shopping for a new AV component there are considerations beyond audio performance. The best thing I can tell you given the information you've provided is to go shop for a soundbar. The price and the performance of soundbars covers a wide range from low end to high end companies producing such products.

Gold Member
Username: Magfan

USA

Post Number: 3238
One thing for certain.
Soundbar quality and 'fidelity' goes up drastically with cost. Some have optical input which you run FROM sets with optical OUT. Wireless sub is a plus but you better check out adjustibility beforehand.

Going for an audition / listen beforehand AND knowing what connections you have available will save lots of downstream nuttiness.

Silver Member
Username: Edison

Glendale, CA US

Post Number: 967
Edifier 1280 or 1700 costs less and sound considerably better! I am so glad you came to this site to ask. Read positive reviews on Amazon about them. They come with remote and are small, so if you have room to fit them in, they will sing for you. Good enough for music as well, if you enjoy Pandora or youtube...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us