NAD A/V Hiss Issue-from NAD Webmaster

Username: Ray

Post Number: 8
Hi,

I wrote NAD webmaster regarding the hiss issue in their Receivers and this is the answer I got.

"Hi, I am planning to buy a NAD T743 receiver along with NAD C521BEE CD player. However I was doing some research and I found that there are lot of complaints for the new T7x3 line of receivers regarding the "hiss" issue. There are a lot of discussion in a forum https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-audio/92714.html regarding this as well. My question to you is that: 1. How did you guys miss this issue? 2. Are you doing anything to solve this problem? 3. Have you instructed the dealers to help consumers/customers to resolve this problem? I will look forward to hearing from you."

Ray

Thank you for your recent request via the NAD Electronics web-site.
We believe that you would be very pleased with a purchase of a home theatre system manufactured by NAD electronics. Some owner's of our early T7X3 series AV receivers experienced noise issues. These were reported and rectified. We are not experiencing these issues with our current AV receivers.

All electronics have some level of noise, which is specified for every product as "signal-to-noise ratio" and hiss is always audible close to the speakers from the tweeter usually in a surround mode and especially if the analog input is open. This can also occur if the speaker levels are turned up above 0dB.

We want you to feel comfortable purchasing an NAD product. I have posted below reviews on both the units that you are interested in. NAD always looks after its customers and our specs reflect the most honest view of power of any manufacturer in the industry. Our warranty in North America is 2 years parts and service. However, please note, that warranty is not transferable, is valid only in the country of purchase, and is ONLY applicable on units purchase at AUTHORIZED NAD dealers. Please ensure that your dealer is authorized.

To find a list of local, authorized dealers, please check the NAD web-site under the "dealers" section and contact the NAD distributor in your area, or in North America please call 1-800-263-4641 ext. 4487 (United States) or ext. 4428 Canada.

Thank you for your interest in NAD electronics.

Best regards,

Karen Pritchard
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us