Dahlton Speaker Scam in Dallas, Texas

Anonymous

TM Enterprises, Inc.
2320 N. Central Expressway #B18 Dallas, Tx. 75204

THEY ONLY SELL DAHLTON SPEAKER'S.
I saw four white vans three had TM Enterprises, Inc. on the front door and one had a large Dahlton LOGO.

These con guys work out of a storage facility.

On the north bound side of 75 and Hall is a
PRIVATE MINI STORAGE. THIS IS THEIR OFFICE. THE CODE
TO GET IN THE DOOR IS 2018#8759*

As of 8-19-04 the access code to the gate is still good.

Just pull in and you'll see building B on your right hand side. You'll need to go around to the other side. They are at the storage unit around 8:30am. To load there crap for the days scams. They have a small office front that leads to the storage unit. I saw several Hispanic young men and several white young men. Just standing around, shooting the bull and laughing. I pulled my SUV in front of a van they were loading to block them in and jumped out and walked to the office. One of the men between thirty-eight and forty-five saw me at the door and said "What do you need Bud?" I said "I got scammed by two of your guys yesterday and I want my money back!!!" He said "It's not a scam. What you don't like the speakers?" At this time two of the guys are shuffling out the side door to the storage unit. Then I said "NO I JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK!" I had the yellow receipt in my hand and he reach out for it. He asked if I had them with me and I said "there in that black Expedition right there." He said bring them and I said NO you get your guys to bring them in. He sent one of the guys out and to help. He grabbed one and I grabbed the other. As we walked back in the door the guy was counting out FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS. I said Thanks and walked out with my money. That was my experience.

LESSON LEARNED.

ART

http://www.scamshield.com/Sighting.asp?country=none&state=Texas&article=1

Anonymous

i just ran into a TM Enterprise inc. Van today while sitting at a McDonolds. They pulled up and tried to sell me Dahlton speakers. He told me he wanted 800 dollars for the speakers and i arugued them down to 250 not knowing anything about the speakers. i came home to reaserch the speakers and i came acrost this scam page with the other guy who was ripped off by a person in a white TM Enterprise inc. van. i dont know if i was ripped off bad or not, should i try and call the person on my yellow recibt they gave me or let it go?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us