Tetris Any1 ..........

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6192
Its dull now but back in the day it was da bomb !

Used 2 sit all night hrs end playing it - its like crack ! ......

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2875
nemen here is the item number

Anonymous

Its 1.42 am here - time 4 me 2 >>> zzzzzzzz.........

Silver Member
Username: Nemen

Trinidad & Tobago West...

Post Number: 327
lol ^^^^ d@mn anons

Silver Member

Post Number: 328
hey chad are you gonna connect that sub to your jl cause that one is d4 ohm i though the jl's were 1.5 stable only?

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2876
if i do get that sub this is what i was planning.

my amps are 1000wrms at 1.5-4 ohms. since that sub is 1600 wrms at 4ohms i was going to connect one amp to each voice coil. so i would run 2000 wrms to that sub. i am sure it can take it. i strongly doubt i will be getting that sub though. if i get outbid then i am letting it go.

how did your cap install go? did you blow anything up???? KABOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Silver Member

Post Number: 329
"how did your cap install go? did you blow anything up???? KABOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!1"

lol LMAO remember you told me not to let the positive wire touch ground thats the first thing that happened my fuse blew so i disconnect the ground put another fuse and the cap turned on but the numbers were screwed up and then it turned off quick like 2 seconds. So i unplugged the wires put a new fuse in just in case the other one was blown cause somethimes you cant tell if its blown. so i connet everything again and nothing turned on anymore i even conncted it to the amp like you said and still nothing then i just gave up lol.

Silver Member

Post Number: 330
that should be one sweet set up chad are you finally gonna stay with this one if you get it lol?

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2877
probably. if i do get the xxx then after a short time i would sell my jl amps and get 2 orion 2500d amps and another 15 xxx. i would definately need to remove the seats. funny thing is getting two xxx would be cheaper than getting 2 jl subs.

what kinda cap is it. i hope it wasn't something expensive. lol.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2883
how the f**k does this guy know who the anons are???????

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/205499.html

Username: Bigsim

Post Number: 8
Tetris is cool, have you played tetris worlds?

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6195
Mornin ppl - where r all ye !?..........

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6196
http://forums.trinituner.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=79525.....

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2884
wassup rovin. i hope that is not the link to the disgusting accident site. lol

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6197
no its not - a funny jokes thread i made .......

looks like u guys stayed on so late lat night that u couldn't wake up this morn ..lol....

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2893
rovin you know anywhere i can download a tetris game for my pc?????

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6201
google - lol

i got 1 off limewire - there r TONS of versions there with all kinda mods done 2 d original game .

3D versions r obviously larger 2 DL but Teteris has such simple game engine its file is small & easy 2 DL ...

Silver Member

Post Number: 331
hey wasssup lol sorry chad i left you by yourself yester day i fell asleep.

The cap is a stingpro 2.0 farad i got it for free from my brother in law cause he was gonna upgrade his system.

Hey and what happened to that bump thread that one guy started i wanted to know how the h3ll he knew when people post as anon lol some f@g snitched them out and it got deleted dammit he should of waited until i logged on so i can see it lol

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6203
U now wake up Nemen !?

Er - i hope i wasn't d "f@g" cause anon here is me -lol
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/suggestions/205582.html

thats just annoying ^^^^

Chad - also look 4 & DL a bubble game call BUST-A-MOVE - fun but addictive like crack !...

Silver Member

Post Number: 335
LOL LMAO rovin i take that back if i would of knowed it was you i wouldnt of said nothing sorry bud. But you should of waited till i logged on lol i wanted to see what the guy was all about lol

Hey do you guys know any good shooting games, war and all that those are the kind of games i like.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2894
nemen.......you should try again and figure out what happened.

rovin.......thanks. never thought about limewire. right now i am just chillin playing GT4 on my ps2. its been a while since i played that game. its fun.....

Silver Member

Post Number: 337
im gonna attempt to connect it again and if nothing happens i think i f0ck#d up the cap lol but could it mess up just by touching the + wire to ground? Well let me go try again ill be back later guys....

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6205
Nemen - u did not miss much cause all a retard did was type BUMP & copy/pasted it a few hundred times like a 6x6" space on my 19" monitor & then a few other retards followed suit .

D 2 best type of games ever like what ur asking about Nemen is on d Ps1 IMO - SYPHON FILTER & METAL GEAR SOLID also was good on d Ps2 . Then d newer MEDAL OF HOR , SOCOM , CALL OF DUTY etc were all gr8 too .

Really NEVER like d GT series cause that SIM style is annoying & i get MAD quickly when d fuqin cars skid off & every1 passes & u can never catch up .
NFS is always no1 IMO.........

Silver Member

Post Number: 338
lol so they pretty much just bump the thread lol fu9k that then.....

I was gonna install the cap but i decided to eat first and then go out lol so ill stay for a few more minutes.

Hey rovin i was talking about computer games lol i though thats what you guys were talking about?
have you guys ever played twisted metal i used to like those games.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2895
i just wanted to know how that guy danny guessed who the anon was. i tested him by posting as anon and he knew it was me. i didn't post anything before that to give him an idea it was me. i just out of the blue said who am i and he told me who i was. it was a trip. he guessed a couple of others too.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6206
Never was much into PC games , only liked d simpler 1s . I rather sit behind a bigger screen tv than on a small PC monitor . Pretty much most of those games i listed above is also 4 d PC .

Never really liked Twisted Metal - only car racing i used 2 play is NFS & d Test Drive series too ...

Danny prolly has family owning ecoustics or sumtin or he has 2 b a damn good hacker or pc whiz...

Silver Member

Post Number: 339
Im gonna make friends with him so he can tell me lol j/k. He should be the new moderator around here kepp things under control and so he can tell us who the anons are who are bacshing other people.lol

I had need for speed hot pursuit i think it was called , for ps1 i used to love my ps1 back then now i dont reallly like the graphics lol

Hey chad i tried installingnthe cap again no luck i connected everything when i touched the ground wire to the cap it just made a spark and nothing turned on though. so i connect the amp to it and everything stll nothing so i turn on my car and my stereo and the amp turns on but not the cap. But that means that theres current going through the cap right? i dont know what the h3ll is wrong is there ay other ways to charge a cap.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6207
gr8 deal

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/205602.html

but i'm skeptical of buying used even though it could be perfect legit - imo i rather spend more $ 4 new .......

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2896
just connect the cap to the battery without installing your amp and see what happens. it should charge like that too. you need a little charging bulb. do you have one of those? if not just connect the cap to battery and leave it for a minute or two. i am thinking when you shorted the cap maybe you burned out the voltage meter. the cap shouldn't mess up like that. i touched the + and ground together once and all it did was burn out my fuse in the inline fuse holder.

Silver Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 842
i bid on a idmax on ebay for like 150 has 4 days left thoguh but oh well

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6210
Funny u should say that Charlie cause i was just now browsing all over online (nothin better 2 do) & cheapest & more or less same price is $300 or $329 shipped .

Forum is extremely dead 2day - ima go find sumtin around d house 2 do ...lol.......

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 843
lol ya it def is moving slow so guys most liekly the end of the week i will have 4-5 hundred to spend on a sub and i just want somethign very nice and i will be willing if it is worth it to just buy one sub now for that much and save up for later to buy the same one but will prob be a month or 2 after so what would you guys recommend so far

JL w6v2
Idmax
DD 3500
i'm not really sure ill look into almost anything if you guys say its good and by the way i got a kid locally who wants to buy my subs i have now the 7500's for 225 with the box but he said he will buy the amp to so i might be buying a new amp anyway so dont worry bought that and i will be getting a ho alt

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2898
get the jl w6v2s charlie. jonathan thinks it is one of the best sq subs around. what amp will you be using by the way.

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 844
I have a mtx thunder 942 so i think the birth sheet says 905 or something like that i forget but i kinda want a beter amp anyways that one just seems kinda wimpy i want a true 1000 watt amp cause i believe the w6v2s are 500 a piece

? what do you guys think 2 12" w6v2's ported would hit any idea just wondering not exact its ina sealed box or how much louder will it be then 2 10" thunder 7500's that were ported

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 845
chad i see you are losing in the xxx bid y dont you just wait til the new ones come out and get those save some money and get 2 of them

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2899
cool i am not really interested in that xxx. i may have to put off buying subs for another 3 weeks from the original purchase date. my friend suggested that i get some springs for my car. i have lowering springs right now but i want adjustable springs. it will cost me $800 for that. the damn subs make the back of my car lower than the front. if i buy adjustable springs i can even it out.

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 848
lol and it will be even worse when you get the w7's so i think that will be a good investment. by the way what kind of dvd player would you guys get for your car indash unit a somewhat affordable one

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2900
don't get the pioneer avh-p5700. i have that right now. its alright but not too much options when it comes to sound adjustments. it still sounds good but i want more control over my sounds. unless you spend over a grand charlie its hard to get a dvd player that is good for audio also. the price you pay for a decent dvd player you can get a very nice normal hu. if you must have video you can always get a separate monitor.

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 849
ya i no what you mean i was thinking about getting like the alpine iva-d300 or something like that or the d310

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 6646
Whaz up, y'all!?
I'm wakin' up to a Monday!
I hate Mondays.

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 851
lol mondays suck but then again we all have to go through it tomorrow anyways so atleast you a day ahead of us and can laugh tomorrow

Gold Member

Post Number: 6652
That's a good way of looking at things:-)

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 854
alwasy got to be optimistic

Gold Member

Post Number: 6654
true that

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 855
so berny how often do you get to see the wife and kids byt he way hoe old are the kids

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 856
hey guys do you think i should buy 1 right now so i can get started on my box and have it ready for when i get both of them or should i wait and save like the 15 bucks and buy 2 of them in a couple of weeks

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 1510
damn, found yall...
took me a while to find this thread....

Chad you getting 2 batteries?
what it is Rovin, been pretty busy lately... well atleast I ordered 1 of my 2500ds....

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 1511
Chad what kinda of sq are you in search for? cause it seems you like changing alot of subs.. Seriously had you even heard a Treo? < just asking..

Gold Member

Post Number: 6655
Charlie
While in Korea, I'm stuck here until my year is up. I can only leave for 30 days during the whole year. If I have a call that brings me to the US then I get to see the family, other than that the limit is 30 days.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2901
wassup everyone. just came back inside from washing my car.

B.......i don't know what kinda sq i am looking for. treos and mags are in the back of my mind right now. since they both can work with 1000wrms a piece. but first i decided before i do any sub changing i need to change my springs and alt. those two things are going to cost me $1200. so pretty much that is my sub money. in two weeks i will have new springs and alt and another yellow top. two weeks after that the jl 13w7s are going in to my car. important thing is the alt cause no matter what subs i have, i'll never know how loud it will get without proper charging system.

also B, in a competition, what does it mean when it says 1x, 2x, 3x........?

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 1515
1x, 2x, 3x means: single, double, tripple.. your points! so people with big money, and big systems go to the 3x competion and get tripple the points of a 1x comp.
so its real easy to win a 1x comp...
abit harder for 2x, cause more people will be there, and so fourth...
but dude, Treos are worth the listen! I think it will do everything you want... << im not trying to sell for them... lol I recomend you 2 12 or 15 SSIs... << you will thank me, Ill put it against JL audio any day.. I know that Jonathon dude will have a fit.. lamo ,,, he is so funny too me...

damn Berny that sucks...
I guess Rovins out for the day, I seen him earlier posting...

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 1516
also Chad, the SSI, can take upwads of 3500-4000. so if you upgrade amps in the future, it will make you more happy! Just give Treo Engineering a call.. they will tell you what you want to hear... They underate everything!

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2902
rovin is probably out listening to his system in his car. he does that sometimes. he tells us he sat in his car for like an hour and a half listening to music in his car.

B....i will definately take treos into consideration. like i said though, i need to change my springs to adjustable springs cause the subs are weighing down the back of my car so it looks uneven. it stresses me out. also the ho alt. i cranked up the type xs for few seconds at high volume and damn it flexes my rear window and the roof of my car. i can't do that for a long time without a ho alt so i am definately upgrading that sh!t.

about jonathan, he knows his sh!t but so do you B. everyone will always have their own opionion. i realized that in car audio no one person can be right because everyone has their own listening preference. its just he seems to take it too personally sometimes.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6657
I think a lot of people take it personally when it comes to their gear. I know that you guys spend a lot of money, time and effort in hooking up your rides. Hearing that some people don't appreciate your gear and the work that went into it can really get into somebody's nerves.

I think most DIY guys know their stuff, that is why I ask those that have experience putting things together in car audio.

So, with that being written. I'm sure you guys read my query about the Alpine stuff that I want to put in the wife's ride. Is there a benefit to using the Type-R as opposed to the regular Alpine stuff? What is the difference?

Keep in mind that my experience is home audio. My gear is NAD t773, Outlaw Audio mono amps, Sonus Faber Cremona speakers. I've got all other kinds of crap from Kenwood, Carver, Definitive Technology, Athena, Axioms and Bose 802 for karaoke:-)

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 1519
yea, he diff takes it personal.. jeez.. like he gets personally offended.. lol

but yea, get that ho alt, and few yellows, you will be BLASTING! listen a yellow makes a huge diff, its a must in all my systems from now. or a kinetik if i got the money, that batt is like 350$ it kills everything.... some people in comp run without ho alternator.. hehehe, some have alot of batts, some just 3 kinetiks... but alot have atleast 160a ho alt..

im working on ordering my 2nd amp this week.... ummmmm another 2500d.... guys just wait till i take pictures and i get numbers on the TL... its going to be sickk...

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6211
"rovin is probably out listening to his system in his car. he does that sometimes. he tells us he sat in his car for like an hour and a half listening to music in his car."

Damn Right ! - LOL !

Like i said some time ago commmute 2 work is like 5mins so time 1 song is done i'm out my ride .

Parked my ride near my neighbour's wall & let some Bass Mechanik rip - i'm sure they felt it but didn't come out ..lol . That sh!t penetrates any object that is nearby & vibrates like crazy .....

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 1520
spending 1000$ us dollar on 2 amplifiers.... << now thats something... ummmmm guilty...

but i dont take it personal at all if someone talks shh about my gear, cause I know what it does 100%!, and Im happy with it 100%.. why let someone get under your nerves??...he does like you said <<thats what makes him so funny.... "like he is under personal attack" lamo

Berny you love ALpine... =D I like their HU and dvd players, speakers are good.. but subs I have not experienced...

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 1521
lol, see u having fun Rovin... them man dont issue sound ticket? i remember they were going to ban those maxi and them..

hey had u seen the other guy who wanted that music cd and videos? i totally forgot about him... lol

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6213
u know its funny with my ride - music doesn't really travel far outside but i can't sit in it too long when its cranked up ...no sh!t i mean whatever object is inside like cds , screwdrivers , papers & even my key ring holder swings alot .
A cd on d dash or objects on d roof falls off & u can see d windscreen moving like 1/4" & i only got 1 3" pipe/1.65cuft box .
I wanna experiment sealed/slot ported with these subs in d future .

B - yesterday i was looking online 4 a Orion 2500D amp & mostly they don't have it anymore - u got urs from ebay ?

Found good price on d 1200D though - http://www.hifisoundconnection.com/Shop/Control/Product/fp/vpid/1331779/vpcsid/0 /SFV/30046

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6214
YEEHAW ! - forum is back on !....

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2903
ha ha i knew it rovin. was i right or was i right.....you were listening to your system.

B.......so you're saying the sq is amazing on that treo right. i gave up on hitting high db. i want clean and loud. SQL BABY. i figured 2 12 or 13w7s will keep me real happy. its just i heard those subs before so i know they will plaese me.

everyone......i just went out and bought socom 3 for my ps2 cause rovin said that game was awesome. well rovin is right. i love that game. that game is the sh!!!!t.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6218
Damn Chad - if i tell u buy pink underware would u do it ..LOL !

Its a good game - also on d telly last night i saw that GOD OF WAR 1 of d best Ps2 games of last yr is now $20 ! along with GT4 which u already own - go back by d shop & get G.O.W now Chad ...lol ...

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2905
socom will keep me busy for awhile. lol.

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 859
lol i have socom 2 never got used to it though didnt have the time to get good and berny by the way that sux horribly i feel bad for you man.

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 862
well 12:00 now got school in the AM got some tests ttyl goodnight

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6225
Charlie - have u checked out
http://ascendantaudio.com/havoc_page.html

would def kill those 2 JL in SPL ........

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6226
Didn't c u post above

well g'night ol buddy .......

Silver Member

Post Number: 341
HEEEEEYYYYYY LOL D@mn forum is being g@y lol

Hey chad what happened with that xxx? I just saw two for 250 each i was like d@mn thats hella cheap one of them was sold the first day though lol it hink theres like two left.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2909
i told you i was going to outbid. i don't want it. i am gonna stick with the jl subs.

hey today i wanted see how loud the type x gets and let me tell it gets loud. the roof and the rear window was flexing like crazy. it looked like my sunroof was about to pop off. lol. i never really cranked it cause of my alternator but today i said what the heck. i only did for a few seconds though. lol. when i get my ho alt man its gonna be loud.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6229
Just learnt from James Longo in d sub section that ORION list their amps in MAX not RMS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - seems true !? cause i just checked it on their site that i have saved on my PC

AMPLIFIERS - CLASS D MONO

ORION 2500D

ORION 1200D

ORION 600D
Features | Specifications

Whether it's more power or more channels Orion's 2003 amplifier lineup delivers. The new 2500D delivers an astounding 2500 watts into 1 ohm -- and those are real, 13.8V continuous watts, not the "if lightning strikes" watts some companies claim. Whether your goal is an SPL world record, or you just want the meanest, hardest hitting system in town, these three new class D models will get the job done. Extreme power, extreme efficiency, and extreme construction details like massive paralleled internal busses and a directed internal air flow cooling design characterize these monster amps that proudly advance Orion's legacy.

Class D mono block model features:

* Selectable 12/24 dB/octave variable low-pass filter
* Intelli Q bass optimization circuit and remote gain option
* Separately adjustable, selectable variable high-pass filter with proprietary Copy/Master control circuit for RCA outputs
* Copy/Master feature supports gain and crossover adjustment matching in multiple amp
* Allows external bridging of two matched gain amplifiers (models 600D and 1200D only)
* Switchable phase invert function
* Heavy gauge direct-wire high current satin finish power and speaker terminals

Specifications:

Model Number 600D 1200D 2500D
Max Power 600 1200 2500
4 Ohm Rating 250 x 1 425 x 1 1200 x 1
2 Ohm Rating 400 x 1 725 x 1 1700 x 1
1 Ohm Rating 600 x 1 1200 x 1 2500 x 1

Silver Member

Post Number: 343
lol chad i guess i dindt see it.

Rovin that sucks just imagine how many people bought that amp and think theyre putting 1200 rms lol they tricked everyone.

D@mn i need to start spending money i just found a kicker sx1250.1 for like $250

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6233
Hold on there fellars - like James L made MAJOR BLOOPER THERE !???

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/205541.html

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6235
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/205843.html

Hmmm - these guys have me on edge & preventing me from going 2 sleep ....lol ...

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2913
3 6 mafia won an oscar.

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 1527
rovin sorry I couldnt rescue you earlier...
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/205541.html

but yea,
D in front mean MAX
D after means RMS

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 1529
"Hold on there fellars - like James L made MAJOR BLOOPER THERE !???"

lol
he made a massive blooper there... and ran with it...

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 1530
Chad Treos make the perfect diffintion of SQL system!

Rovin http://www.hifisoundconnection.com/Shop/Control/Product/fp/vpid/1331779/vpcsid/0 /SFV/30046
that amp is a solid 1200rms @ 13.8 meaning lightning doesnt have to strike your alternator for it to produce 1200rms!
when u said you were looking at a 2500, did u mean d2500 or 2500d?

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 5944
nice

http://www.sounddomain.com/ride/2134116

Silver Member
Username: Islandboy808

Mililani, Hawaii US

Post Number: 704
Hi guys

very nice ride ^^

Would love to be here more often but so busy,ill drop a line here and there.Laters guys

Gold Member

Post Number: 6669
Hey Thomas...where you been?

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6236
Really shweeeeet ride there - thats y i ouple mths ago i decided that my next setup will be 2 12s IDmax .

Even though James L is really experienced & knows alot - he really made a massive error there cause usually these guys know their stuff , so i admit he had me concerned 4 about 10mins there -lol ....

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2917
should we start a new thread in the sub section titled "james i thought you knew everything". lol

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6241
that would make him fell like an azz -lol , i know ur kidding .

But really i saw posts of his talking about experiences with different equip from yrs gone by & he DOES know ALOT - but thats prolly D biggest car audio mistake he ever made in his whole life -lol ....even d best makes a mistake ..........

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2918
i am just joking. james longo incase you happen to read this thread, i was just joking around.

wassup. the forum is slow today. where is everyone.

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 863
hey wast up guys just got home from school god i love math tests and 2 essays for english in 50 mins lol sucked a**

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2919
study hard charlie. school is always good. i am just glad i am out of school. lol. if you set your mind to it charlie you can accomplish anything. haha. i make a good mentor.

Silver Member

Post Number: 344
d@mn guys what is this world coming to remember people complain about people bumpimg loud lol i just read an article that said chessesburger smell causes road rage.... So if we buy a cheeseburger and smell it we are going to be mad and yell at other people riding lol

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 864
lol nemen that is the dumbest thing ive ever heard even if it is true
but ya chad you are a good mentor just have some kids and tell them that lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 345
lol i was trying to find the article but i couldnt find it people like to complain about everything nowadays.

So what are you up to today charlie i have to head to work in a half hour or so.

Silver Member

Post Number: 346
lol LMAO i just read another article if you wanna have good luck marry a puppy this girl in india did.i wonder how the honeymoon will go at night lol

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 865
i have to go pay a wonderful bill for excise tax at the town hall then i have to go to pick up my sister from school and rush over to work and be 5 mins late lol isnt work so much fun

Silver Member

Post Number: 347
lol well it is for me lol cause me and my dad own a business and i pretty much just watch over people and get online when i can lol But somethimes its busy that i just have to help but i dont mind cause i get bored after a while.

And whats excise tax lol.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6245
Well i got 1up on u Nemen cause i own my own bidnis & havta answer 2 no 1 - MUHHAHHAHAHA !
Owning ur own bisnis means more bills 2 pay & responsibilities but d flexable hrs & $ makes up 4 it but it most def does NOT mean sitting on chair over d net all day scatching ur behind - some days its like that if things r slow which also means u don't get paid as much too -lol ! ...

This morn on d forum was really dead .

Oh btw - james l admitted he made a mistake cause he got confused being around so damn car audio stuff ...

Silver Member

Mililani, Hawaii US

Post Number: 705
Berny- I been working alot lately,would like to be on here more often,but cant.Plus my GF is 8 months pregnant,so my time goes to her.I jump on here from time to time at work to check up on the latest GOSSIP.Well you guys have fun im out.

BTW Rovin did you ever get the chance to download the songs from Wicked Blend,Everybodys down,and stopper.I know youll love it.

Laters guys

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2924
WASSSSSUP THOMAS WHITE.........

haven't seen you the whole weekend buddy. is it raining over there thomas. it started to poor over in LA. hey i have one customer in Alea, HI. is that far from you?

Silver Member

Mililani, Hawaii US

Post Number: 706
Chad Lee-Ya it was raining the whole weekend,well Aiea is like 20 mins from where I live so its pretty close.Ya I been busy lately.So it looks like u got outbid on the RE.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2925
its too bad. i really didn't want it anyways. did you how much it sold for? $325. that is a good price. but who knows what that sub has been through. besides if i were to get that sub then that means i need to change my amps too and i don't want to go through all that trouble.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6248
Not yet Thomas - kinda 4got about it but check it out soon .

Well its Monday night so its WWE time ........

Silver Member

Post Number: 350
Yeah chad i heard about flooding in california somewhere where a leve broke. D2mn i hope it rains out here in arizona its been 160 something days with out rain and the news is telling elderly, kids to stay inside if they dont have to go outside because of the pollution. I guess we need the rain so it can go away lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 351
lol rovin WWE dosent staart over here for 4 more hours you can tell me what happened.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6249
it will be on in an hr's time by me - u want me 2 spoil it 4 u !?.....

Man - 2day has got 2 b 1 of d deadest days on d forum .................

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6251
Thats gotta be all of us >>>>>>>>>>

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/206001.html ....

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 866
hey nemen sorry i tried posting earlier but forum crashed but ya a excise tax is a tax on your car for the town i think its like $25 for every $1000 or something so mine was only $30 but still have to pay it

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2933
hey rovin i went out and got myself a pink under wear. lol. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Silver Member

Post Number: 353
You should wear those when you listen to nsync lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 354
Charlie so now they tax you for having your car lol thats messed up.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2935
HAHAHAHAHA. it backstreet boys man. get it right man. nsync is for sissys.

Silver Member

Mililani, Hawaii US

Post Number: 707
See Chad, I said it before you change your subs as much as you change underwe@r(hopefully)lmao.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6681
Naah, these new boy bands have nothing on the New Kids on the Block and Color Me Badd.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6254
Hey i remember NKOTB - they were ok

Cena just lifted up BigShow & did his trademark F U move on him & WON ! - Damn , Cena is really strong !....

Silver Member

Post Number: 356
lol WWE just started

WASSSSSSSUPPPPP BERNY! you decided on your car tv install is it a go lol.

Chad my bad i thought it was N Stink.

Rovin you forgot one in that addicted to online thread If you get pissed off when ecoustics is down youre addicted to the internet lol.

ECOUSTICS IS MY LIFE!!! Yup just like chad.lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 357
I gotta stop using lol too much lol.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2937
lol thats a good one nemen. i do get pissed when this forum is down. lol.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6257
"LOL" is 1st on that list Nemen so u'd better seek some treatment centre , when u find a good place let me know so that i could join u - LOL !

N'stink
BackSteetBullers
Shitney Spears
Slutina Aguilera
JHO

who else i missed out !?......

Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 359
Fat b1tch- fat joe
50 c unt- 50 cent
Lame -game
I had alot of names for people but i cant think of them right now.

Rovin theres this place by my house a couple blocks away then by the blue car thats by the little tree thats by the big maple tree Next to the yellow house that helps with this kinda stuff imma go there lol j/k

Hey chad those lowering springs you were gonna get what kind were they do you have a link im thinkin of buying some too cause theyre adjustable.

Silver Member

Post Number: 360
hey guys check out this game right here i got addicted to it i cant get past level 13 which gets me pissed off lol.You can also dowload it to your comp for free.
http://www.miniclip.com/bubbletrouble.htm

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2941
tein type basic damper.

www.tein.com

they will have the specs for car type and the lowering heith.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6262
See u all .....

Upload

Upload

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2942
goodnight rovin. see you tomorrow.

nemen wassup? did you find a spring in that site. those adjustable springs come with shocks. mine is going to be $800 installed. those sell for $750 a set so i think i am getting a good deal considering they take about 2 hours to install.

Silver Member

Post Number: 361
no it got kinda confusing for me lol i couldnt find any for my mustang 96 only honda ect...

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2944
they only have for the new mustangs. 05+. there some other companies i am looking at for you. i'll post asap.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2945
nemen you can also check out www.eibach.com

they don't have specific car model section but eibach has a wider range in cars. i think they are a bigger company than tein. you can go to the website and look up the dealer locator for a dealer near you. you can then call them up for more info.

Silver Member

Post Number: 362
Alright let me know.

Imma let you go chad im feeling pretty tired today i need some sleep.

I guess berny's been pretty busy he dosent post that much like he used to.

Well later chad.....

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2946
lates. good night.

Silver Member

Mililani, Hawaii US

Post Number: 708
Hey Rovin dont you think Cena acts a little like stone cold steve austin.I really dont watch wrestling but from what I seen it seems like he does.

Silver Member

Post Number: 363
CHAD LEE are you awake i know you are lol

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6263
Hey - forum back on !

i was about 2 post this morn when it brake so i saved d fol 2 post later -lol>>>>>

I here , busy cleaning up alot of clutter on my desk ...

hey Thomas - i think Cena is in a class of his own , VERY popular guy & i have 2 admit he does make a gr8 entrance with his theme song . Never was a fan a Stone cold cause there r alot better ppl than him him like Kane , BigShow & Triple H who i thing is just a mean butthead ........

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2947
i am awake nemen. i was probably on my way to work when you posted that. wassup dude. you should check out the eibach springs. they will probably have springs for your car. the ones i have right now are eibach lowering springs. it wasn't low enough so i had them cut a coil and a half. i don't like how it rides because of that. also not to mention the subs making my car look lower in the back. since the ones i am getting are adjustable, i can even it out. i can't wait cause it is causing me stress everytime i look at my car.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6278
Need back-up here , Guys

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/206112.html

NOT on d choice of Alpine but d point i made y ppl buy stuff they can afford .......

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 870
hey wats up huys wats good sorry havent been posting cause it seems everytiem i get on the forum crashes amybe its just me lol

but ya so remember when m was selling his w6v2's well that kid brandon bought them and when i was talkign about buying some he said he would sell them to me so he wants $600 shipped from georgia and i live in MA so thats a good deal @ 12" w6v2's in a Jl prowedge sealed box sounds good to me looks like ill be paying him on fri

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 871
but ya that kid brandon seems like a cool kid! been emailing him today about the subs and stuff

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2948
i hope everything works out for you charlie.

rovin.......its pointless to argue with those people on there. look at who posted in there. i wouldn't take any advise about any subject from any of those guys that posted in there. except you of course rovin.

Silver Member

Post Number: 365
lol thats true chad but somethimes you just have to tell them i dont really like that guy chris and on another thread he backs up circuit city saying they know thier sh1t. I think im gonna go to that thread and make fun of him you can join me if you want chad lol.

And about the springs do you think they might sell some on ebay cause i could probably find someone to install them.

Charlie hope you get those so you can be bumping loud and sounding good at the same time lol

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2949
you can check ebay but make sure you get the damper springs. they are the ones that are adjustable.

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 874
thanks guys hopefully i like like them aswell but it will be a while before there actually in

Gold Member

Post Number: 6691
Charlie, are you lowering your ride?

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 880
oj no chad is putting new springs in his new car its just notr going in for a while because i need a new car and have to buy more equipment

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6279
Hey CHARLIE

so let me c if i got it right - ur buying d same 2 subs MO sold Brandon about 3wks back !??????......

Silver Member

Post Number: 367
ITS ABOUT TIME Upload

Rovin probably already went to sleep lol

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2951
lol. yeah you are probably right there nemen. you always know whats up. how do you do it man. lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 368
lol chad practice lol

Hey i was thinkin we need to migrate north over to the photography section too many people already found us here lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 6697
ah, let's leave the photography section alone. That's my sanctuary:-)

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2952
hahahahaha damn berny. you always find a way to make me laugh. lol.

photography Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 369
lol i was gonna say that lets take over berny's place but nobody has posted there in a while.

Silver Member

Post Number: 372
hey berny when ever youre ready we will take a road trip to oklahoma and find us some whales lol

You guys remember the chupacabra i actually saw him lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 6700
Yeah, like I can stop a massive migration like that...lol

Better bring beer when we migrate to my place:-)

Chad, I get extra pay to take photographs, but only the right people with the proper security clearance can actually see them.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6701
I remember the chupacabra. I dated that sk@nk once...she bled me dry. She sucked and not in a good way.

Silver Member

Post Number: 373
lol ^^^^ berny u always crack me up.

Silver Member

Post Number: 374
so what time is it over there right now berny.

Silver Member

Post Number: 375
This thread just hit 150 ill see you guys tommorow in a new thread lol.

later.....

Gold Member

Post Number: 6703
Time here 14 hours ahead

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 881
ya rovin thats right im buying mo's old subs off of brandon he has no use of them he has them sitting in his room he payed 700 shipped im only paying 600 shipped or less

wow guys i was just posting this and i think the admin got rid of anon posting

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 1557
153 need new thread...

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2955
only rovin can direct us to a new thread. rovin is the master. we must all follow rovin.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6283
Oh ok

let's roll out !.......

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/video-games/84938.html

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6285
Guess i reach Moses' status then ! - come my ppl let's move out of this desolate place then .......

Gold Member

Post Number: 6716
Alright Moses...just don't lead us wandering in the desert for some 400 years:-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us