Any software available to unlock Wii games ?

Username: Finbarcole

Post Number: 1
My controller synchs and allows me to get to the game, but then when I try to hit a golf ball or hit a tennis serve, nothing, I can push A and my dude moves toward the ball or throws up the serve, then nothing. Any help would be great.

Username: Diane_jsmith

Post Number: 2
Sounds like the motion sensor is dead. Why don't you configure your hardware? I know a good piece of software to do it. You may have a look at http://www.bestinfohome.info The software unlock your Wii in less than 15 minutes, without even touching any hardware components and voiding warranty.

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 3138
go get a wiikey, you can play burned games!

Silver Member
Username: Madflea168

Post Number: 444
don't pay anything for such scams, you can find and download all the infos and files you need thru the internet and forums, you just need to spend sometimes to do your homework, most people on those sites do not directly help people.

Username: Lamba3712

Post Number: 1
Does anybody know a good website to download and burn Wii games thats cheaper then paying at the store???

Username: Bigted

Post Number: 3
Do you live in Vancouver? Go to Wii Repair...and stay away from mod chips...they suck kids. Unless you like paying more to do less then by all means buy a chip ($50 bucks) and then pay someone ($40 - $50) to install the mod chip in your system, but yeah you'll never be able to do what I can do with my Wii if you have the mod chip. Soft modding any system is the way to go, but it's not something you should do on your own. I bricked my first Wii, then I bought my second and had Wii Repair mod it while they were fixing my lazar.

www.wiirepair.ca
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us