Xbox360 question pls read

Username: Jamesh

Uk

Post Number: 2
hi guys can any one tell me how much difference there is in xbox360 hd and not hd as im really interested it seems all the magazines that rate these xbox360 games are playing on hdtvs and in all honesty im from the uk and i dont think many of us uk folk are gonna have a hdtv so we will be stuck with the old crt but does the 360 still look good on this when games are played or does it jus look like a normal xbox plays on screen

many thanks

james

Username: Dsj04001

Post Number: 1
HDTV or not the 360 looks sweet and is definately worth the upgrade from the old xbox in my opinion. But, if you want to get the most out of your gaming experience HDTV is the way to go because it makes it look even more vibrant and more real. But if and hdtv is still not an option, I would still get the 360. Afterall, it's looking like the revolution wont support 1080i so that just shows the next gen consoles will still look good on sdtv's.

Username: Jakedasnake

Knoxville, TN USA

I have a '96 36 inch magnavox, and i cant get my 360 to play on it, can anyone tell me why?!?!?!

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 7789
How are you connected to the TV?

Username: Stilwell

Im pulling my hair out with this! I've bought myself a 32inch philips hd tv the only problem is i only have a dvi-i input and my x-box 360 does not support this. I bought a dvi-i to RCG converter but now i have a brilliant picture but no sound. I've hooked up all cables (yellow and white) audio and (red green blue) for the picture. Ive also changed the setup programs on the console in relation to HD and audio.

Please help : )!!!!!!!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Ju1cyfru1t

Post Number: 19
Jake,
I know this is a month and a half late, but check the end of your video connector that actually plugs into your 360. There is a switch that is easily changed when plugging it in. It has two setting (HDTV and TV). Make sure it's in the right position.

Scott,
Yellow and white are not for audio (yellow is for composite video). Audio is red and white, along with your r,g,b (component).

Username: Brick86

Post Number: 3
For the guy with the problem... you may need to buy a rerouter if your using hd.

Post Number: 3
For the guy with the problem... you may need to buy a rerouter if your using hd.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8450
A rerouter????

Post Number: 7
Yeah. It's a box where you connect all inputs for A/V. Sometimes just hooking it up to the T.V. doesn't work. Please no more questions. Do some research.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8488
That is not a rerouter...that's a switch.

Username: Tru_wpg25

WINNIPEG, MANITOBA CANADA

Post Number: 5
DO NOT buy a 360 if you dont have a high dif tv... There would be no point to play the 360 on a crt... Let everyone know this!

Silver Member
Username: D_singh

Post Number: 127
What are you talking about? Games for the 360 cannot be played on the original XBox. No point my foot...

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 3971
lol. there is not that huge of a difference T.R.U. there is a little but not that huge. the 360 is good for anyone that wants a good system

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 3972
games on xbox can be played on 360 tho

Username: Lunaticspartan

hello i got a non lcd philips tv i connect my 360 with y pb pr component the games graphics look cool but within an hour the screen show blue dots can i fix them .......

Username: Abba0512

Hi
The arcade games that came with my Xbox 360 premium ( Outpost Kaloki X and Wik: Fable of Souls) well i deleted them off my hard drive when i was doing a clear out but then realised that i actually wanted the games. Is there anyway to get the back, i have tried to see if there was a "download again" option on the games but there was not one there so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us