Xbox suxs

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 2331
who thinks that the xbox suxs???

i hate the xbox man. fakin big @SS controler and DUDE u have to pay for online acces wtf. they dont have too much original games except for halo.

yeah halo suxs i ratehr play gamecube. some warioware, smash brothers melee and some super mario bros sunshine :-)

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 3895
hahaha. thaqts funny sh!t. you are for one dissing xbox live, which is better than what you can do wiht ps2, haha, and its only 50 bucks a year and sooooo many people have it. i dont know why you would say somethin so dumb.

the big azz controller is ur fault, i have the small one and its the same as the PS2's so i dontknow what you are talkin bout there either.

and for 3, you are dissing the most widely played and best seling game (halo) over the last 5 years. so that might be ur opinion, but you cannot diss halo, its too good and too popular.

o yea, and ps2 has so many other good games, lol. gran turismo sucks azzzzzz, for a racing game. and thats like the only game they has the xbox didnt.

and i dont even want to talk bout the gamecube, gamecube is for 6 year olds period

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 3896
so paying for playin online is then a bad thing? ur the first person i have ever seen say that xbox live is bad. lol

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 2338
dude i got halo for computer the game suxs @ss i ratehr play unreal tournament that sh1t its 2x better for online, they made halo best cuz of the crappy star trek wanna bees story line halo its for geeks.

Silver Member
Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 826
bassman, hes got the right to have an opinion( even if it sucks) what kind of small a$s hands you got to find the 360 controller too big ?? and gran turismo 4 licked a$s. 3 was decent

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 3899
WOW LIB ROB, UR SO IGNORANT. Halo on ur comp sucks azz, thats why u need live. i stil cant belive ur dissin a game that has basically destroyed playstation in terms of games.

unreal tournement, o yea, like thats gonna kill the xbox 360, lol. EVERYONE GO GET UNREAL TOURNEMENT, lmao G@y

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 2339
now im the ignorant wow

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 2340
xbox 360 controller its pretty sweet better han the xbox but xbox controller really suxs and xbox trully suxs

Silver Member
Username: Kaos15th

Post Number: 268
two mor0ns arguing lmfaorofl

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 3902
im a moron? how avalanche?

Gold Member
Username: Stnorris

Davenport, IA US

Post Number: 1530
i really like xbox 360 rob. saints row and just cause are really good games. i like the controls too. = )

Username: Tru_wpg25

WINNIPEG, MANITOBA CANADA

Post Number: 4
K guys this whole post was stupid and the disscussions are right dumb.We all know xbox owns any other console and that's, THAT.

Silver Member
Username: D_singh

Post Number: 126
Whatever. PS2, XBox, 360, Gamecube, all are good in their own right. Why whine about something when you can just go and spend a bit of cash to buy all of the systems?? I, for one, can't have just one. 360 for PGR, PS2 for GT3 and GTA series (yes, I think it's better on PS2), Gamecube for Zelda and Mario Party, and soon PS3 for GT4. Come on, it's not a fooking popularity contest.

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 3973
GTA4 is gonna be on the 360 when ps3 is released... :-)

Silver Member
Username: Cavsmaxima

New York United States

Post Number: 480
xbox is better then ps2
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums