New Nintendo

Silver Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 111
nintendo is showing off its new controller

http://www.betanews.com/article/Images_Nintendo_Revolution_Controller/1126852531

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 1154
Can't believe there would only be 3 stinking posts in the GC section - HOW TOTALLY LAME IS THAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well CB - this thread is 1 that Josh & I can also jack .lol........

Silver Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 276
Yep

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 1676
i only had 276 posts

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 1817
next

Silver Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 796
that is a nice controller.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 2962
Upload
Upload

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3515
i await ur arrival ! -lol
Upload

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3516
WWE IS ON -

SO U ALL KNOW WHERE IMA B OVER D NEXT 2HRS ..................

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 2801
lol

Silver Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 389
Grab some Upload and enjoy the show!

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 2810
have u guys heard these, think they could compete, with r's, cvr, and se's

http://www.directed.com/audio/subs/default.asp

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3519
Man - 1/2 of wwe 2night is bunch ah crappy acting leading up 2 Eric bischoff gettin fired !

who knows but with that msrp of $280 when Rs r like 1/2 that

but usually companies sell alot cheaper than msrp ...

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 2816
there like 200 for the pair on ebay

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1244
chauncey-thanks for the ideal about edead. i just received it today so i applied it and now it not only reduced the sound but the inside sounds so awesome. the bass sounds ten times cleaner. i love this sh!t. you are the greatest. actually you and rovin are about same.

rovin now i kinda don't want to get rid of my Rs. after i applied edead, the whole car sounds so loud. even with my windows all rolled up you can hear that sh!t from outside. type Rs rock. just imagine what it would sound like when i get 2 jl audio 1000/1 with a pair of idmax. i love this car audio sh!t.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3521
oooooo - so thats y we hardly seeing u post 2day .

my hatch really rattles alot too so i'm gonna have 2 do something like u did too

==============================================

Hey Dudes - technically its 6th of December

so its

Upload

time 4 me !!! .........

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1246
hey happy birthday rovin. mine just past it was november 29. don't forget next year. lol my birthday is november 29.

birthdays.....
rovin--dec 6
chad--nov 29
chauncey--???
young james--???
muddy--???

fill in the question marks please
i am gonna have wish you a happy birthday in like 3 hours cause it is only 8:47 pm right now.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1247
hey when chauncey started this post he was still a noob. lol

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 2818
April 1, happy bday rovin

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1248
Upload

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3523
Thanks !

Chad why didn't u tell us ,man ! - i think that i could say that we're all good buds now

now u gotta wait a whole hear 4 us 2 wish u a HB -lol , well happy belated then ...

1 of my bro is 30th Nov , other bro is 1st dec & mine is 6th dec - we're all born within 7 days & within a 7yrs period

So then u & i r both Sagittarius species - thats y we kinda think alike & i don't have 2 tell u how us Archers are -lol

Muddy's is in July - i remember him telling me that long b4 i met any of u guys .....

CB - that date musta been hell 4 with your friends @ school -lol .........

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 2821
it usally came around spring break, so that was nice

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3528
all them april fool's BD jokes must have NOT been nice @ all ..........

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 2831
i use to be embarresed about it, but as i got older people grow up so, its just a day

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 2833
notice anything strange

http://cgi.ebay.com/Resonant-Engineering-15-MT-RE_W0QQitemZ5838400716QQcategoryZ 18804QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 390
yo man, just got up.......happy birthday Rovin! Mine is Oct. 13

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1250
what is so strange about that chauncey.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3530
uh - d part that says

RMS Wattage: 12000

i'm hoping 2 @ least install my fr door inf comps 2day - got alot o stuff 2 c about so will see if i get time ...........

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 391
he said that the sub can take 30,000wrms for burps???

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 396
Hey guys......Did you see the sale that Cardomain had on the Kicker CompVR CVR154? It was on for $59 per sub!! They were sold out in a matter of hours. Deadly price for an entry level sub.

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 397
My bad.......it was $49. I seen a guy who bought 4 and paid $200 with shipping included.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3536
thats peanuts -

was looking @ G4/techtv 2day & saw some1 actually paid

$10,600 for a new Xbox 360 on ebay !!!!!!!!!.....

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 2703
mine is June 12. lol....not July. lol

Happy Birthday Rovin!!!!:-O:-):-O:-):-O:-):-O:-)
and happy late birthday to you Chad.:-O:-):-O:-):-O

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3538
Gee , thanx

been over a wk since i saw u name anywhere on this forum

u noticed CB & my post digits - u got some catching up to do .

was gonna install my door comps 2day but its my BD & i'm just feeling too darn lazy -lol........

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 398
Didn't see Chad's b-day........Happy late B-day to you man!

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 399
Didn't see Chad's b-day........Happy late B-day to you man! Hope you "had" a good one,lol.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3541
I sincerely hope this never happens to any1 u know -lol
===========================

There were two high school sweethearts who went out together for four years in high school. When they graduated, they wanted to both go to the same college but the girl was accepted to a college on the east coast, and the guy went to the west coast.

They agreed to be faithful to each other and spend anytime they could together. As time went on, the guy would call the girl but she was never home and when he wrote, she would take weeks to return any letters. Even when he e-mailed her, she took days to return his messages. Finally, she confessed to him that she wanted to date around. He didn't take this very well and increased his calls and letters and e-mails trying to win back her love. Because she became annoyed, and now had a new boyfriend, she wanted to get him off her back. So what she did was this:

She took a polaroid picture of her sucking her new boyfriend's unmentionables and sent it to her old boyfriend with a note reading, "I found a new boyfriend, leave me alone." Well needless to say, this guy was heartbroken, but even more so, he was pissed. So what he did next was awesome:

He wrote on the back of the photo the following: "Dear Mom and Dad, having a great time at college, please send more money!" and then mailed the picture to her parents...

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3542
Ok - i'm feeling generous 2day & all - so i'm giving u all 2 jokes 2day !!!!

=====================================================
A man had been drinking at the bar for hours when he mentioned something about his girlfriend being out in the car. The bartender, concerned because it was so cold, went to check on her. When he looked inside the car, he saw the man's friend, Dave, and his girlfriend kissing one another. The bartender shook his head and walked back inside.

He told the drunk that he thought it might be a good idea to check on his girlfriend. The fellow staggered outside to the car, saw his buddy and his girlfriend kissing, then walked back into the bar laughing.

"What's so funny?" the bartender asked.

"That stupid Dave!" the fellow chortled, "He's so drunk, he thinks he's me!"........

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 402
that was weird........I don't know why that posted twice, and part of it got cut out on the first time.

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 403
haha.......the first one was hilarious!! Second one is not bad either...hahaha

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3559
yo - where's every1 2night ????????.........

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1251
thanks rovin for the fun stories.

yesterday i received my jl 1000/1 so i installed it with my se xxx sub in the box i made. i can't tell you how awesome it sounds. i am not kidding. that one sub with that amp has better sq and spl than the two type Rs. i think it has a lot to do with the amp though. i never tried the jl amp with the Rs so i wouldn't know. anyways, i love my car audio even more.

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 406
sounds good man......was there something wrong with this site the last couple of days?? BTW, can anyone help me with a box for my Type R? I wanted to build a ported one, but the fact is, I have NEVER built a sub box before. I tried seaching the web for a design but came up short. Any of you guys know where I can get one from with easy-to-read instructions for dummies? Thanks guys

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3560
man how sad it is when this forum breaks down - especially 4 a whole damn day !

from yesterday 2 2day i checked like 40 times 2 see if it came back on ! - yea i admit it ...lol

spent my time last night downloading Yanni from limewire - yes , i like his music alot & that does not make me a dork -lol

Little story 2day - went 2 a local small audio store here 2 buy wires & terminals clips 2 hook up my Inf comps on Sunday & as i was leaving 2 guys came in like they planned on buying a Premier 3004 spl 12" sub & a Boss 3000 ripper or 3000 IQ amp - guy asked me if that amp is good ,
i said 'i wouldn't buy that"
he said some1 told him its good , i said if only u r tight on $ then get it (cause it seems like he already made up his mind & came to buy it )
BUT - d funny part about it is his thinking that sub = 3000W & d amp is 3000W so 'that will push it good ' - well i wasn't in d mood 2 teach , (+ d sales woman was right there who knows i'm a customer' & i didn't want 2 make them lose a sale since i buy my wires & other small stuff there) - so i didn't say anything more & left !

Hope those guys know what they r doing ! - but i heard them say some1 is hooking up their stuff .....so who knows how that'll go -lol

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3561
Im having a problem with my ISP - yesterday a company employee called & told me they r doing line maintenance & my phone was dead 4 a few hrs 2day & now when i connect my dial up speed is ONLY doing 31.2 kps & is cutting off like every 3 mins

so i might have 2 start a new thread somewhere here 2 talk with u guys 2night cause by d time this thread loads up my @#$! connection gets broken over & over again - DAMMIT !!!!!!!......

Gold Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 2706
hey rovin, how old are you?.......oh, i bought a new ringtone for my phone today. the name of the song is "Mannish Boy" by none other than Muddy Waters.:-) you should check out that song, it has a trademark beat, that has been copied many times, but he is the first if i'm not mistaken.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1253
it's funny you mentioned cell phone muddy. mine got disconnected today cause i didn't pay my bill for like 3 months. i wanted to pay the bill online so 3 months ago i chose the option where it says don't send me any paper bills cause i was going to pay online. i completly forgot about that. since i didn't receive any bills i forgot to pay. tomorrow i am going to have to pay it with my credit card to reconnect it. lol.

btw thanx for the happy late b-day.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 2850
wow, was it just me or was it everybody, i have not been able to post for like 2 days.

Gold Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 2710
not sure if you were being sarcastic, but HAPPY LATE B-DAY to you too!!!!:-O:-):-O:-):-O:-)....i just scanned the page and saw that it was Rov's b-day, and then they were talking about Chad's. sorry if i missed yours.

i haven't been on very much, but i have noticed that there isn't nearly as many threads and posts since the last time i got on....i'm guessing it wasn't just you.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1261
no. lol. it does look that way. i meant thanks. lol.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3577
There was a young man who was so well-endowed that it was bothering his knee. Three doctors and one nurse were in the operating room to remedy the situation.

The first doctor said, "We'll just take a big hunk off the end." They discussed it and decided that would affect his sensitivity.

The second doctor said, "We'll just take a big hunk out of the middle of it." They discussed it and decided it would change the texture and feel of it.

The third doctor said, "We'll just take a big hunk off the base of it." They discussed it and said that would give him erection problems.

The doctors looked at the nurse who had tears running down her cheeks.

The nurse cried, "Can't we just make his legs longer?"......

Gold Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 2712
wow.....my bad..lol

i didn't look to see who posted that comment. i just assumed it was Chauncey b/c he was the last person to post ih here, and i saw the first letter "C" in the name, so i assumed chauncey said it. lmao! nevermind my last post then. lol

Gold Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 2713
that's hilarious Rovin!!! lmao!

i really liked the one about the guy who sent the girl's picture of her giving head to her parents!! ROFL!

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1262
lol rovin. we need more.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3578
A big Texan cowboy stopped at a local restaurant following a day of drinking and roaming around in Mexico. While sipping his tequila, he noticed a sizzling, scrumptious looking platter being served at the next table.

Not only did it look good, the smell was wonderful.
He asked the waiter, "What is that you just served?"

The waiter replied, "Ah senor, you have excellent taste! Those are bull's t/esticles from the bull fight this morning. A delicacy!"

The cowboy, though momentarily daunted, said, "What the heck, I'm on vacation down here! Bring me an order!"

The waiter replied, "I am so sorry senor. There is only one serving per day because there is only one bull fight each morning. If you come early tomorrow and place your order, we will be sure to save you this delicacy"!

The next morning, the cowboy returned, placed his order, and then that evening he was served the one and only special delicacy of the day.

After a few bites, and inspecting the contents of his platter, he called to the waiter and said, "These are delicious, but they are much, much smaller than the ones I saw you serve yesterday!"

The waiter shrugged his shoulders and replied, "Si, Senor. Sometimes the bull wins.".....

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 2863
thats a good one^^

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3579
its getting pretty close 2 xmas, Chauncey - have u decided on your new set up as yet ????......

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 2864
i kind wanna see the new XXX's b4 i decide

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 2865
ebay has everything

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-Ford-GT-New-2005-GT-midnight-blue-NO-RESERVE -Less-than-MSRP_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ116478QQitemZ4594105924QQrdZ1

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3580
then its next yr 4u 4sure - u also gotta wait 4 reviews too in case anything on it is faulty ....

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3584
Yippee !!!! - apparently d ISP fixed my line & now im getting an "incredible 45kps" & it doesn't cut off every 2mins like b4 ---man, that wuz frustrating !!!!!!!!

Just fer that - ima lay a 3rd joke 4u all 2day !!!

===============================

A man takes his wife to the stock show. They start heading down the alley that had the bulls. They come up to the first bull and his sign stated: "This bull mated 50 times last year." The wife turns to her husband and says, "He mated 50 times in a year, you could learn from him."

They proceed to the next bull and his sign stated: "This bull mated 65 times last year." The wife turns to her husband and says, "This one mated 65 times last year. That is over 5 times a month. You can learn from this one, also."

They proceeded to the last bull and his sign said: "This bull mated 365 times last year." The wife's mouth drops open and says, "WOW! He mated 365 times last year. That is ONCE A DAY!!! You could really learn from this one."

The man turns to his wife and says, "Go up and see if it was 365 times with the same cow !" ....Upload

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1263
no need to think about it. from my experience with re subs, they are excellent. new ones will be even better i assume. i just have the sub with the se motor and the xxx soft parts but still it has awesome sq and spl. i am gonna change out my box to sealed cause i like sq way more than spl.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 2866
chad have u tried the 1000/1 on the r's?

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3590
Chad's becoming like me cause i myself prefer SQ over just loud .

thas y b4 i even got em i was thinking about doing my Rs sealed . Might still do sealed but i already have 2) 1.65cuft pipe ported boxes that i will stick em in 4 now ......

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1264
no i haven't tried the 1000/1 on the Rs. i wish i did.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 2869
i read up there^^, that u said the sexxx was better then 2 r's?? and werent u using a kicker 1200.1 to power ur r's

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1265
yeah i know. if i were to use the jl audio amp for the type Rs who knows. maybe the type Rs would sound nice too. all i know is right now my se xxx with the jl audio 1000/1 sounds cleaner and louder than when i had the kicker with the type Rs. now i am wondering how that type x would have sounded with the jl audio 1000/1. i think it would have been awesome. damn maybe i should of bought the type x.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 2874
the guy that won my auction still has not paid me.

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 414
sounds like you still have a chance.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1266
wtf is up with people on ebay sometimes. why place a bid at the last minute to win and don't pay fast. people just don't think about other people. it just pisses me off when i see people like that. damn idiots.

you know the guy that sold me the jl 1000/1, well his account has been suspended from ebay. even my amp was taken off of ebay. i also got an email from ebay saying stop any payment towards him and cancel any other transaction with the seller if there are any. that is weird. i already received my amp and it was brand new. i am sure he used it a little bit but there is not a single scratch or any form of wear and tear on it. yeah he did take like 3 weeks to ship but i did get it so i don't think he is trying to rip anyone off.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3601
has 2 be something suspicious about that 4 ebay 2 email u

i never read ebays policy

but is there any kinda safeguard 4 buyers on ebay if they unknowingly bought stolen goods or ppl payed 4 something & not received it ???

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1267
the seller was also selling his 2 12w7 subs. i think the guy who bought those subs couldn't wait. after all he did take like 3 weeks to provide me with the tracking number. maybe the guy that bought the subs couldn't wait so he filed a claim with ebay.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1268
btw rovin....if i didn't have to mount the amp on the back of my sub box then i could have tried out the Rs with the jl amp. my space is limited so i have my jl450/4 mounted on the back of my backseat and the jl 1000/1 on the back of the sub box facing the front of the car.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3604
i so do not like that idea of mounting amps on boxes - but alot of ppl do it & they say no harm .

there was an explanation 4 it on bcae1 .....

get a digital cam & take out some clean detailed shots & post so we can see

i'm planning out my install & will get moving on it Sunday

1 ? though
- where do u guys normally locate d lil box that comes with components ? , i want 2 do mine steathy so i have 2 find a nice hidden location in my ride ............

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1269
are you talking about the little cross overs that come with the components?

if so, i am planning on placing mine behind my backseat.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3606
yea - if u r planning on doing that , where do u have them now ???

but wouldn't that mean running 2 wires all d way , i'm thinking nearer it is 2 d speaker & tweeter would make a much neater install & less wires running too - will have 2 see where in my ride 2 put it ....

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1270
well the wires would be hidden inside the side panels. it wouldn't show at all. i have no place i can think of to place those crossovers.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1272
here's a couple of pictures while i was changing from ported to sealed with the amp mounted on the back of the box.

Upload
Upload

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 2906
thats nice^

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3621
didn't know u already built d sealed box

not bad - woulda matched real nice if d box & amp were same length ....

=========================================

A woman awakes during the night, and her husband isn't in bed with her. She goes downstairs to look for him. She finds him sitting at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee in front of him. He appears to be in deep thought, just staring at the wall. She watches as he wipes a tear from his eye and takes a sip of his coffee. "What's the matter, dear?" she asks. "Why are you down here at this time of night?"

The husband looks up from his coffee, "Do you remember 20 years ago when we were dating, and you were only 16?" he asks solemnly.

"Yes, I do," she replies.

"Do you remember when your father caught us in the back seat of my car making love?"

"Yes, I remember," says the wife, lowering herself into a chair beside him.

The husband continues, "Do you remember when he shoved the shotgun in my face and said, 'Either you marry my daughter, or I'll send you to jail for 20 years?'"

"I remember that, too," she replies softly.

He wipes another tear from his cheek and says, "I would have gotten out today." .........

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1274
lol. cool story to start the day. you otta start charging for these stories rovin. lol.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3624
u'd b d 1st guy who has 2 pass some $ -lol

d 1s u really find funny , go ahead & share it with ur co workers - print it out & hang it in ur office notice board , would surely make u a popular guy .....

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1275
i would print it out and share with everyone here but no one else but me can understand and read english. my boss, which is my uncle, speaks korean and the workers can only speak a little english cause they speak and read spanish.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3629
Oooo K

y da hell would Korean workers b speaking spanish in d middle of LA ???

so when some1 comes into d store do send alot of ppl by u cause d rest of em don't understand it all that well ?

Do u understand us Trinis (ur customers) & our twisted dialect ??? .....

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3632
went 2 buy some 2 guage power cables 2 hook up my stuff on Sunday but ppl only had 4G & 0G wire - dammit !

wanted some new RCAs too & what they had was either too long or too short

i checked d guide & i must have 2g wire cause 0 is over kill & 4 will b underpowering - gotta go look somewhere else far now .......

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1279
english speaking customers are sent my way. majority of our customers speak spanish or korean. i can help all cause i am pretty good with my spanish also.

btw rovin we have about 10 steady customers from trinidad and i have to help them cause they speak english obviously. lol. they joke around alot. do a lot of people from trinidad have good sense of humor? cause whenever these guys come they are always telling me funny jokes. lol.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3649
English is d national language spoken here .

well look @ d jokes that i post alot & that alone will give u an idea of our 'species' -lol

In T&T when ppl joke around & talk alot we call it "ole/old talk" ! - americans will call it 'chit-chat' or 'small talk' ...

D way we speak down here is that we shorten d words & sentences/enunciation alot/as much as possible as u can tell from d way that i post 2 u 4 guys here but u will notice i construct my sentences pretty good when dealing with ppl on d forum -lol

Had an excellent English Teacher when i was around 9/10yrs old & what he taught me has stuck with me 4 life so whenever i need 2 write something serious , i write Super Perfect English - lol.....

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 2923
i speak 3 languages, English, French, and ebonics.lol

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 421
that's awesome.......i'd like to speak another language but could never get the hang of it. All I speak is english, but proud of it.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 2927
english is the hardest to learn by far

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 424
i heard the same thing, but never could understand it. But I guess how could I if I spoke english everyday of my life. I tried to learn a little french but all I got out of it was simple words. I hated doing it so I never took it at all later in high school

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1280
lol. it's funny i am korean and i had to go to korean school to learn my native language. i was born here so english is my primary language. i do speak korean with my parents. actually mixed eglish with koreans. i learned spanish working with a lot of latin people. first words in spanish i learned were the bad words.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 2930
there always the funniest to learn

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3652
CB

go limewire & download
TOK - footsteps

if u like it type in drop leaf riddim , download d rest & enjoy .........

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 2934
k

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 2937
WWE is on upn

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3654
we don't get UPN on cable - we do have 65+ channels though ......

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 2938
Rey mysterio was fighting JBL, and he was about to get 619, and Orlando Jordan came out and beat up rey, then batastia came out and they ran, and Teddy Long made a tag team match

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1283
fu(k my car is dimming. it won't dim unles i really bump it loud. it is bothering the sh!t out of me. what can i do. i called a few places and the max they can build for my car is 160. excessive amperage site has the honda accord for up to 2003. what can i do? help me someone please.

btw i just bought another jl audio 1000/1. with my stock alternator there is no way i can set my sh!t up. damn this is pissing me off.

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 425
that alex guy builds nice boxes and he's only 13 years old. I am thinkin about getting him to build me one, but gotta find out how much shipping will be.......that's a pain.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3656
Chad - does it mean that JL is pulling more juice than ur kicker 1200 ! , then again u added that other 450/4 amp too .

Y not call that Nathan dude & get a estimate ...
================================================

I'll b in some serious SH!T too cause my Alpine has (4)x20A fuses & my MB Amp has (3)x40A fuses , thas 200A combined & my stock alt is ONLY 80A !!! - GA !
======================================

James -it'll take u about 1/2 day 2 build a box , so build it uself .........

Bronze Member
Username: D_singh

Post Number: 59
i thought this was a nintendo forum

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 426
That's what I wanted to do Rovin, but there's only one problem. I have no idea on how to build a ported box.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 2945
http://www.h-o-alternators.com/
http://www.excessiveamperage.com/
http://www.4alterstart.com/

They should be able to make u a ho alt

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3658
""""i thought this was a nintendo forum""""

oh - we got us a spy here ! = lol ........

James the simplest box to build is PVC ported box cause its like a sealed but u cut a hole with a hole saw or jigsaw & silicone in some pipe .
Give us your max space u would like d box 2 fit in & if i get a chance in between i'll check it 4u - feel free Chad/CB 2 help him out too .....

I have my spec sheet that came with my R & i can post u d specs on it if u'd like 2 give it a shot uself .............

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1284
chauncey-thx for telling me what happened on smackdown. you gotta realize i am 3 hours behind you. smackdown isn't coming on for another hour. :-(

btw thx for the link. i checked excessive amperage and when i went to the price quote thing, it only had up to 2003 models. gonna check out your other links tomorow. i don't want to think about this tonight. my girlfried is pissed cause i am in a bad mood over my lights dimming. b!tches don't know whats up.

james-go sealed all the way. i would never go ported after hearing subs in sealed. i don't care if the subs were made for ported, it just simply sounds nice and tight in a sealed box. the bass response is unbelievable. because i do like the spl also so that is why i got another amp. i think 2 1000wrms in a sealed can also get really loud.

rovin-i had my Rs in a 1.25 cuft sealed and it sounded so nice. people say they made a sealed box to alpine specs and didn't like it. i think if you build it little bigger than their recommended specs it would sound better.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 2947
my bad man, i thought it came on live, just diffrent times.lol, just dont turn it up that loud, and its good to spend time with her

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 427
I have a sealed box so I guess I'll just have to try it out in that and see what happenes first.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3664
GREAT
NEWS !!!!!!!!

My bro just came back from FL & brought down my new MB Raa1000 wrms Amp with him - YAY !!!!!!!!!!!

I just got it about 10 mins about - oh ima go 2 bed smiling 2night - LOL

That amp is so perfectly uniformly made - all opposite sides are symmetrical to d other , beautiful piece of craftsmanship (made in Korea -lol) ........

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 2949
congrats, now u just need a ho alternator and u will be set.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3666
still have 2 see if i can find a place 2moorow that sells 2G wire

Hey CB - did u download that song as yet ???.....

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1285
your car is gonna sound awesome now. did you already put your Rs in a box? you are going to kill all those people with the pioneer subs.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1286
btw guys...i am thinking of putting in a yellow top to see how it goes. what do you think? you think it will help?

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3667
it sure will BUT , i'm keeping it safe & just playing it with my windows up so actually no1 will ever think if i even got a system that good in there .

My Rs r resting on my kitchen table 2wks now since d day hwen i tested it out .
I have 2 sets of boxes that i made 4 my Pioneers

1 set is actually 2 individual boxes with 1.65cuft each & 3.25" pvc pipe ported down to around 35hz -

Other box is a 44" long ported box made, 3.25" pvc pipe as well 2 hold 2 Pio subs - each chamber is 1.88cuft

will have 2 check d R spec sheet 2 see if it'll work but i'm guessing d 1.65 will b bettter vol 4 it & its solidly reenforced with 1.5' bracing ,extremely strong ....

U mean a additional battery 2 power just your audio ? might help but may not completely help solve d problem ........

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 2955
yep i downloaded it, i cant really understand them but i like the beat.lol

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3669
thought u'd understand d song by TOK cause d words r pretty clear

(there r tons of songs with d same beat) i had some b4 but didn't know there were so many versions of it .

here's what u should do , try bumpin it out loud on ur system when u go 2 d mall or local fastfood joint & see ppl's reaction 2 it, they will go like "WTF is that shiznit" !!! - LOL .....

Chad/James - u all try it too !...........

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 2973
good ad.lol

http://cgi.ebay.com/2-10-WOOFERS-SUBWOOFERS-1200W-WOOFERS-NEW-A-DEAL-SUBS_W0QQit emZ5837897818QQcategoryZ3291QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 2974
funny

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/36923/korean_funny_clip/

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1287
hahaha. lol. that is one of the funniest sh!t. lol

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3672
John and Jill were about to go into his apartment, and before he could open his door, Jill said, "Wait a minute, I can tell how a man makes love by how he unlocks his door."

John says, "Well, give me some examples."

Jill proceeds to tell him, "Well, the first way is, if a guy shoves his key into the lock, and opens the door hard, then that means he is a rough lover and that isn't for me."

"The second way is if a man fumbles around and can't seem to find the hole, then that means he is inexperienced and that isn't for me either."

Then Jill said, "Honey, how do you unlock your door?"

John proceeds to say, "Well, first, before I do anything else, I lick the lock."

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 2981
wwe is on

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3673
Sam has been in the computer business for 25 years and is finally sick of the stress. He quits his job and buys 50 acres of land in Vermont as far from humanity as possible. Sam sees the postman once a week and gets groceries once a month. Otherwise it's total peace and quiet. After six months or so of almost total isolation, he's finishing dinner when someone knocks on his door. He opens it and there is a big, bearded Vermonter standing there.

"Name's Enoch... Your neighbor from four miles over the ridge... Having a party Saturday... Thought you'd like to come."

"Great," says Sam, "after six months of this I'm ready to meet some local folks. Thank you."

As Enoch is leaving he stops, "Gotta warn you there's gonna be some drinkin'."

"Not a problem... After 25 years in the computer business, I can drink with the best of 'em."

Again, as he starts to leave Enoch stops. "More 'n' likely gonna be some fightin' too."

"Damn", Sam thinks... "Tough crowd." "Well, I get along with people. I'll be there. Thanks again."

Once again Enoch turns from the door. "I've seen some wild sex at these parties, too."

"Now that's not a problem" says Sam, "Remember I've been alone for six months! I'll definitely be there... By the way, what should I wear?"

Enoch stops in the door again and says, "Whatever you want, just gonna be the two of us."

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3674
yea but thats Monday's night repeat ....

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 2982
its funny how they made it seemed like, TTT and stephine where not married

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3678
Korean pres was very funny

Maradonna was pretty awesome back in his day & most ppl 4get how great he was - but drugs destroyed his past greatness

that goalkeeper coulda seriously damaged that guy

d 1 with d fat b!tch - lost 4 words ! ......

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 430
what are the type r specs for a ported box. I have a prefab one for my infinity that is 1.9 cuft tuned to 38hz. Infinity sounds nice but will it work? I want to try both sealed and ported. I have two of them.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3679
u will get d spec sheet with a new sub but here it is still >>>>>>

sub displacement = .071cuft
sealed gross= 0.7-1.0 cuft
optimum gross internal vol. = 0.85cuft

ported gross = 0.75-1.75
optimum gross internal = 1.7
vent area dimentions = 15" SQ (12x1.25")
vent length = 22.75"
vent displacement = 0.305cuft

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 431
perfect........thanks rovin, your a good guy!

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1288
lol. great stories again rovin. i live for thoes stories. lol.

here is a picture of my sh!t in my car.

Upload
Upload

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 432
that looks sick........excellent job chad! Upload

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3681
bust a gut with this 1

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/181530.html

Pretty good install

Been wondering lately if a sealed box with same volume as a more squarish box is made as long & narrow as possible , will give off better resonating bass response !? - i'm basing this priciple on d design of house boxes (even though i know house boxes r made 2 work with large open spaces) . Gonna be experimenting with numerous box designs after i do my install ......

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1289
thanks.

yeah i saw that. rovin did you one of the videos in that auction with the t-shirt. i think it was a clip from saturday night live. it is funny as hell.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1290
i am wondering. does the cold weather really affect the subs? i see a few posts where people mention how the cold weather is making their subs not work. the funny thing is mtx subs are always the ones associated with these posts. do mtx subs breakdown in cold air or what?

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 438
I'm thinking they do from what i've been reading/hearing/seeing. I looked at my buddies sub who said it got cracked up in the winter. I'm guessing the temp was the cause of it. Just to be safe, I like to start my car up and warm up my sub before I crank it, just to be on the safe side.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1291
does it snow alot where you are at james? the coldest it gets around here is around 50-60 faranheit.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3682
lowest here would be on avaerage 20-22 degrees Celsius

we don't use farenheit

I'm currently on http://www.crutchfieldadvisor.com/S-oTXtfTGbR2H/learningcenter/car/

doing some general reading - its alot more easier/nicer than bcae1 thats y i rec it 2 ppl on d forum alot ................

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3683
Chad - READ THIS !!!!!!!! lol
from bcae1 no 23 about 1/4 way down ..........

Amplifier mounting:
DO NOT mount an amplifier on your subwoofer box. I know that there has been a great deal of discussion over mounting an amplifier to an enclosure and many people do it all of the time with no problems but those people probably build good enclosures from 3/4" (or thicker) MDF with extensive bracing. Most people (especially young impatient people) are too lazy to do that and build unbraced enclosures from 5/8 MDF. These enclosures will flex considerably more than a proper enclosure and will likely cause amplifier failure if the amp is mounted to the enclosure.

REASON:
When the woofer(s) moves in or out, the box flexes and therefore causes the sides of the box to vibrate. This vibration is transferred to the amplifier mounted to the box. All of the electrical components in the amplifier have mass. Inertia (an object in motion tends to stay in motion, an object at rest tends to stay at rest) tells them to stay at rest, the box vibration is trying to make them move. The energy from the box's vibration is transferred to the components through the electrical leads which are soldered into the circuit board. All of this will cause the components to break loose and therefore cause the amplifier to fail prematurely. Basically, the amplifier will commit suicide! :-) I'm not telling you this because someone told me it was bad. I've been repairing amplifiers since ~1985. Virtually every amplifier that's come into my shop with parts rattling around inside them have been mounted on the speaker box. It causes the legs of the semiconductors to break (which causes amplifier failure). It causes the capacitors to break off of the board (which can cause catastrophic amplifier failure). It causes solder joints to break on the semiconductors mounted to the heat sink. It causes transformer windings to grind into one another (which causes lots of smoke to pour out of your amplifier). People who repeatedly tell others to mount their amps on the speaker box because they've never had a problem remind me of people who drink and drive and say there's nothing wrong with it because they've never crashed their vehicle. Eventually, in both cases, problems will arise.

NOTE:
Mounting the amplifier on the enclosure also allows someone to steal BOTH your amps and speakers at the same time with no extra effort. It's bad enough to have one or the other stolen but losing amps and speakers (and anything else mounted to your speaker box) is really gonna suck.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1292
yeah i have read before from that site. i am currently flexing my brains to come up with a solution.

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 440
yeah chad, we get a lot of snow here. It's already started too. It's normal to see -10 to -20 degrees celsuis. It get's way too cold up this way.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1293
just got done watching fantastic 4. it isn't that bad. i like it.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3028
one of the funniest threads of all time

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/181649.html

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3030
Upload
Upload

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 447
dude is crazy!!!

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3688
Last night i sat down & watch
"are we ther yet ?"
a family movie starring ice cube on STARZ

been wks since i sat down & watch a movie cause i usually spend my spare time on this forum
Was good ,almost exactly like "Johnson family vacation"
========================
Can't figure y Memphis has 2 make their subs so fricking tall like that - must be hell designing a box 2 accommodate that depth

=========================

That guy just has 2 b BSing every1 on this forum - or can he just b so uneducated about car audio !? .......

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1296
rovin how are those Rs sounding with your new amp?

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3692
actually i just work up @ 11 am just now so i just had my breakfast/dinner & thought i'd just dropped in b4 i start 2 do anything install .

Didn't get time due 2 work yesterday 2 go look 4 another store 2 get 2G cable so no amp install as yet ..
Will try 2 @ least 2day get in my door comps installed & wired hopefully .
So darn sorry i can't take pics while i'm doing it cause my bro has d digital camera & lives about 30 miles away - if i go 4 it & come back , time will run out 2day on my partial install .....

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 453
sounds good man, be sure to take pictures of the finished product tho

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1297
sounds like fun rovin. i wish i was there with james, chauncey, and muddy. we could all just hang out setting up your system. we could also have a barbeque too. lol. doesn't just sound like it would be so fun.

actually if we were all there right now then me and chauncey would be watching the colts and jags game.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3035
damnit, we loss, to many turnovers, but it was closer then anybody else has come

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1298
i was really going for the jags too. i told you we don't have a nfl team so i don't really have a team. since you are jags fan and you are a friend so i was going for your team. at least the jags worked manning today. i think he got sacked like 3 times today.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1302
hey where is everyone.
ROVIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CHAUNCEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MUDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1303
hey guys see if you can help me. i didn't want to post this in the car audio section cause i only want intelligent answers, which you guys are very capable of doing cause you guys are the best. lol.

here is what happened.
yesterday at high volume the bass shut off. i tunned off my stereo and turned it back on and it was fine. later it did it again. when the bass shuts off the amp light is still green.
today i checked all the connections. the ground wire was a little loose so i tighten it good. took out the sub and checked the wiring inside and that was fine. so i turned on the stereo again and it was fine. later at high volume it shut off again. now it isn't coming back on period. what can be causing this. i am so frustrated right now.

my opinions to my problem right now.....
maybe i over powered the sub. re se is rated at 600wrms. just because it had the softparts changed i don't think it increases the rms. but i got no distortion from the sub. i wish i still had my type Rs so i can try it out on those. i wish it is the sub cause i am planning on changing the sub anyways. i just hope it isn't the amp.

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 460
I would of said it was an alternator problem until you said it won't come on period anymore.......I wouldn't know what's causing that. The only thing I can think of is the same thing your saying. Other than that, I have no idea. I'd say Rovin or Chauncey may have an idea tho......they are the veterans of this forum

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3038
Chad, did u check all of ur fuses.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1304
the amp turns on. the green light is steady. just the sub won't make a sound. i think maybe something is wrong with the sub. i read from crutchfield saying that if there is something wrong with the sub then the amp goes into protection also to prevent any damage to the amp.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3046
thats true^^, ur amp will go into protection mode to prevent damage. Do u still have ur 1200.1 if so try that, this will determine if it is the amp, also what gauge wire are u running. i hope at least 4ga

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1307
yes chauncey. come on man. lol i know at least that much. i got 2 sets of jl audio 4 gauge wire kits. one going to the 1000/1 and the other to the 450/4.

no i don't have my 1200.1. the guy that bought it took it already. i hope it isn't the amp.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3048
just makin sure.lol, does the 450/4 still work??

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1308
it works well. i just hooked up my jl audio xr component set and now it sounds even better. i had the tr 6.5 cxi before. what a difference in sound. i still got 2 channels left on my amp and i am still thinking on what i need to do. i am thinking of customizing my door panel so i can fit another speaker in it. that way i can use all four channels of my amp.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1309
okay i just realized it is the sub cause i just took the sub and to check again and put it back inside.
but before i took the sub out i turned my stereo on again just incase it was the amp. i thought maybe if i let it rest a little it might work again. but no it didn't. still no sound from the sub.
so i took it out and tested it with a aa battery to see if there were any movement. there was so i put it back in my car and now there is sound.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3693
Man , i been wanting 2 get on here like over 2hrs ago but my bro is on my ISP from his place on his pc which i share my net service with him

from what i read above u could possibly have killed your sub - what about if u hook up any old speaker u have lying around onto your amp just 2 see it still plays .

I started my install late 2day around 1.30pm & it does take alot of time so all i got accomplished 2day was installing 1 door component ! - cause i had 2 make a mdf plate 2 cover d stock speaker hole & fish all d wires through d stock harness rubber tube that goes into d door , when i'm done u won't see a trace of any wire .......

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3694
oh u p[osted while i wuz slooooowly typing -lol ...

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1311
lol rovin i know how that job is. that is why yesterday i had my friend come over to do that part for me. i hate trying to get the speaker wires through that damn little hose.

it works again now rovin. after i tested the sub to see if the motor works with a little battery. i think the connection to one of the vc is bad. the connection from the vc to the terminals seems to okay though. either that or something wrong with the motor.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3696
isn't that hard fishing it through d hose , simplest way is 2 uninstall d rubber grummet that goes both d door & door post , then kinda pull it straight & send a stiff solid wire (that u form a hook @ d end) through d tube/hose & tape ur wires 2 d tip of d hook & pull it through . Same principle used household wiring .

Making d plate is what took d time cause u gotta keep trimming here/there till u get it right so d door upholstery can fit on like original .
Did find a nice 1" gap between d door upholstery & door metal so my xover is going 2 b hidden very nicely just under d door upholstery .

Was kinda thinking u had a slack wire somewhere but i thought u said above u already checked it ....

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1313
omg rovin. how can i be so dumb. the cable going to the positive terminal on the amp was loose. i just touched it and it came out. how stupid of me. so i tightened it back up just now and i am back in business. lol. i feel so stupid.

Upload

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3704
WTH did every1 go ????

165 posts on this thread - shall we mgirate >>>>>>>>>>>>https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/video-games/114670.html

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 5274
sure

DUDE 707
Unregistered guest
FFS WEN WILL U ALL SEE THAT NINTENDO IS CRAP COMPARED 2 SONY I HAD A GC BUT NOW I GT A PS2 AND PSP AND IM MUCH HAPPIER WIT DEM ALTHOUGH I DO HAVE QUITE A FEW GAMEBOYS

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 5660
Good for you.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts