HDMI vs Componeent Video

Bronze Member
Username: Deadhorse

Post Number: 65
Is HDMI a better HD video output for the 360 going to my HD LCD?

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 4370
if ur going to 720p and less component its fine... 1080p theres too much bandwidth that the component cables cant handle..... are u thinkin of buying the new xbox elite??? dude that thing its crap way overpriced and soon to fall right now xbox its cool man ps3 games are reayd to be lounched they are already made they are juzz waiting for people to buy more system for better profits.... ps3 its the way to go man plus ull get afree computer with the ps3(using linux) oh and watch out for the new home on the ps3 its gon be kickin some serious butt...

xbx 360<ps3

Silver Member
Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 961
How is the 360 elite overpriced ? isn't it only like 50$ more than the original, still less than the ps3. Which i'll tell you once again, is the only system that is overpriced, face it guy PS3 is the weakest.

Username: Fmarti01

Post Number: 2
I have a sharp LC-45GD7U that was purchased over a year ago. Does anyone know why I cannot display a 1080p signal from my Xbox360 via the component cable connection? The Halo3 game claims to be in 1080p [only reason why i bought it]. The TV calims to be 1080p capable. Do I need to buy the new Xbox360 Elite console that has the HDMI output? Or do I go out and buy a new TV that can handle 1080p on it's component input[s]? Seems nuts either way. Please help.

Silver Member
Username: Msand951

San jacinto, Ca Usa

Post Number: 199
i have the xbox pro with the 60gig. It will display at 1080i with the component cables but if you use the hdmi cable it will work at 1080p. It has to do with the cables. my xbox has both hdmi or component outputs. I have set up on my mitsubishi 65in.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us