Nintendo 64

Username: Sugarsugar913

HOUSTON, TEXAS USA

Post Number: 1
IS THERE ANYWAY TO CONNECT NINTENDO 64 TO DIRECT TV BOX?

Silver Member
Username: British_power

Post Number: 884
ya if u get an adaptor like me but with the ps2

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 1677
i dont think so, its to old

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 1720
why

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 1769
oops

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3299
bump

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4875
why ?

u wanna make this our next thread ? .......Upload

Upload

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4342
sure
Upload

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4878
^^^^^^eeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwww !!!!!!!........

Upload

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4880
say CB
- i posted this in our last thread & no1 replied if they tried it

""""
go on limewire & download any of the 1st 5 songs by typing O/RGASM RIDDIM -

its an older beat that will absolutely ROCK ur subs hard -...who cares if u all don't understand d words BUT d 1st pulse of that beat will guaranteed twist ur RV mirror """"

DID U TRY BTW ?????????...........

Silver Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 554
stewy i love family guy to

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4350
I downloaded them, i just havent put them on cd yet

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4351
"i want 2 12" solo baric l7s. i think it will get loud with two of those. chauncey i was wondering aren't you kinda over powering your subs with your sx1250.1? also you ever thought about stapping two of your amps to power one solo x? so you can have two solo xs in your car. that sh!t would get loud man."

Yep im over powering my subs and they take it with ease. Also i think my 4 L7's will get louder than 2 solo x's. Also dont forget the 12" L7 is rated at 750 and the 15" is rated at 1000

Also chad do u think u could one or two 15's in ur car

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4883
k' - when it rattles ur teeth out do tell me & believe me they sure will with ur 4 L7s -lol

2day i demoed it 2 my older sister in my ride & she ran out pretty fast saying "omg - my head !" ...

i'm off 2
Upload

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4884
the songs i'm talking about above^^^.......

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 558
i cant download other wise i def would and it doesnt mat i dont have any subs right now anyways i miss them even if they are shi!!y mtx 10" 7500's lol they def were loud for 2 10s though but i need to sell those things damnit hey chad we all no you want to test them out come on jk

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4370
Look, i no its a crappy company but....

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_3305.html

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 564
damn that thing looks wicked nice i no if i didnt no any better i would look at it

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4885
lookwise its even better than alpine/premier/eclipse - hmmm who knows ,they might be improving -lol....

================================================

oh btw - last night i was gonna bump my install thread on d sub section b4 it got archived & i said its still midway now 2day when i'm lokking 4 it @#!$ got archived ........

Upload

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 566
how bout this guys
http://cgi.ebay.com/New-2-Image-Dynamics-IDMAX-v3-subwoofers-Dual4-ohm
i wish i had the money i would gof or them

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4373
thats a great deal even if they go up to $575-$600

My bro got the se today he has not hooked it up, but this is the first time i have ever seen the 15 se. Its pretty light. must weigh around 15-20 pounds, he should have it installed by this weekend (I might help) he also got some 4" kappa's for his front doors so he should have an ok system.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4892
oh u got it from trevor e. - how much $

hmmmm - idk if 4" will keep up with that but we'll c ...

look @ d profile of d person who started this thread - 52yrs old !!!!!!!!!!.......

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4378
$170 shipped which isnt bad since they where $167 shipped for the sale,

And thats the same thing i said but thats all he could fit up front i told him if he was gonna stay small up front they better be able to keep up, but he does not listen.lol

Also i think she was doing it for her grandson or something

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4382
I just showed my uncle the Se and he said "Thats generic". He was like those cant be as good as ur kickers. He thinks that they sell the best stuff at butt buy and circus city.lol I told him there a real good company but he does not believe me..

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4398
where was everybody today

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4904
Hey Chad - i made a new jokes thread so its back on d front burner

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/191260.html

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1893
lol i didn't even know we moved to a new thread.

Silver Member
Username: Nemen

Trinidad & Tobago West...

Post Number: 119
hey what are you guys doin hiding overhere. lol

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1894
this is the place where we post random stuff. just somewhere we can just all post nonsense stuff. lol. you found us nemen. just don't let others know about our little place. whenever you have things you want to talk about you can come over here. here are the list of guys that post here.

rovin, muddywaters, chauncey brown, young james, and charlie.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4907
heh heh - we got a visitor

we post crap like this

http://www.forbes.com/2006/01/05/advertising-q-scores_cx_lr_0105spokescreatures. html?partner=netscape

i think my fav is d doughboy ,his laugh won me over ......

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4908
say WTH happened with chauncey & his bro

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/191319.html

?????? - he said they r twins , has 2 b somtin bad

then again i can understand that cause its similar with me & a older bro but thats life -lol ........
Upload

Upload

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 567
hey wats up nemen hey rovin the sp when mr garrison invented the IT was on last nite lol i love that episode man i hate brother fights i aways lose

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4927
must have missed it but last night i saw d 1 where they wanted d T & P dolls & made cartman ride a bull so they could get it , same episode d cows dived off a cliff ......

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 568
lol that one is funny cartman thinks he is a prostitue lol i love that one also the other thing i love about the it one is kyles cousin kyle lol

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 570
u no the baseball one whent hey want to lose and they cant i like that one the fathers fighting and they say when we just tried to lose these kids actually practiced lol i love that part

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4427
check this out

Ok last night i got off of work late so i parked behind my bro's car, So he wanted to go to the store and insted of waking me up he took my keys and fuckedd up my right tire and rim, he also scratched my paint. When i asked him about it he lied!!! that really pissed me off. So im selling that 500/1.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1915
that sux. but still his your bro man. how bad is it? if the rim is just scratched then you can just take it to a rim repair place and have them repolish it.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4435
no its fuckedup

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1918
damn. it must be fucked up really bad then. is it still drivable? and i am sure he didn't mean to lie to you. he was probably scared of you.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4438
hes not scared of me its like looking in a mirror.lol and i got it towed because i could not drive it to the shop, they told me i would need a new rim, and i dont have a spare rim, so im goona have to buy a 24" spare rim until i get some new ones

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4466
funny glasswolf hater

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/185075.html

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 4864
yup, this board has been nothing but a big flameboard

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4929
well accidents happen but d lying part like u said sux .

i dinged my bro's rear fender slightly 1 night yrs ago - was reversing & d stupid neighbour's truck was in front our gate & i couldn't c how near i was reversing near it . But i came clean & told my bro so it was no major deal .

Even if ur bro fully pay$ 4 it he shoulda come up str8 & tell u , well guess he will learn d hard way by losing d amp .

since u said amaged rim : mine rubbed slightly against a pavement last wk , lil cosmetic ding . Never liked my low profile tires day i got it(4mths) so i'm thinkin about buying some new reg higher profile tires .....

Silver Member

Post Number: 121
hey chad thanks for the nice welcome.Ill stop by when i can since im really busy now a days.

Rovin Hey i dint end up buying another suv Instead I bought a 1996 mustang excellent condition for 3900 and only 30k miles on it! Man it rides so smooth. I think this was a heck of a deal i bought off this old guy.lol

Chauncey how Fucked up is the rim because i remember my bro hit a pothole one time and his rim got really bent alot He dindt wanna take it to a repair shop cause they were gonna say its ruined so my bro got a towel put it over the dent and started beating the sh!t out of it with a sledge hammer lol and it actually worked you cant even hardly tell there was a big @ss dent on it. It looks normal but some scratches on it. He then sold them and since i own a shop i hooked him up with some new rims for his ride.lol

And how did he scratch the paint he must of been hauling @ss or sumthing. Man that sucks this happened but like the old saying goes sh!t happens.

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 571
damn chauncey sorry man hope it works out

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1922
hey whats up charlie. it seems like i haven't seen you in awhile. lol. did you decide on buying that sub from mo?

nemen....whats up.

chauncey.....that is pretty fucked up. so you are going to get another 24inch rim for now until you get all the rims changed? why don't you just put your stock rims back on for now until you can get another same one?

rovin...let me get this straight. you got component set in your front and back? man thats gotta sound nice. i always wondered about that. but one question. wouldn't the 6x9 have a better transition from bass to mid.

young james......where are you man. i haven't seen you on in awhile. lol. how are the rs sounding now.

muddywaters.......incase you read this. WHATS UP!!!HOW ARE YOU DOING?

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4940
^^^ Family Reunion !? - lol

"you got component set in your front and back?" - have u been sleepin ..lol ...yep i do , sure 6x9 might have been better . If i could fit 6x9 Comps then i would put 1 in EACH DOOR ! -lol which would be perfection ...

Nemen - thats a cool ride ! , post some pics . Drop in 2 Idmax in d back there & that would be shweet ! ....

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4942
oh & chad - that Brandon guy yesterday bought MO's subs

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/191377.html

u could have offered 500bux 4 his 13w7 .......

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1927
i don't know why i didn't catch that. i read all your posts but everytime you were talking about the components in the back i kept thinking you were talking about the front. i saw a post the other day where you were talking about having comps in front and back. i wanted to ask you about it but i forgot.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4943
well u r excuse cause no 1 expects 2 c comps in d rears , in fact no 1 expects 2 c any speaker @ all in d back .

in regards 2 ur thread bcae1 & other websites has a whole long boring section on it . Has 2 do with bl curves ,qts ,xmax & a whole lottashit - complicated stuff . I just go by qts - below .5 = sealed above .5 = ported & i listen 2 what d manufacturer rec & 4get all them other crazy factors .........

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1931
thanks rovin. also i got another question for you. do you think the face from the pioneer premier deh-p860mp would work on a pioneer deh-p8600mp?

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4946
idk - but i guess its possible cause i doubt pioneer would go d expense of making them different .

Y - some1 asked u if it'll work ?

i've given reviews b4 about my deck - Nemen will find this info useful cause he was asking me about it ....

1- sq is tops
2- features might be too much 4 some ppl while others not so
3- features could have been easier 2 acccess
4- in bright sunlight display fails kinda miserably (even my yr old JVC showed brighter/clearer)
5- graphics fairly good though i was expecting it 2 b more smoother
6- Bottom line d performance outweights all d other problems though ........

Silver Member

Post Number: 123
lol chad did you drop your face plate or something. Im pretty sure it will work cause i have a Pioneer DEH-P640 the one with the dolphins and stuff but i dropped the faceplate and know icant see nothing except for the little green lights on the buttons. I had a face plate from a pioneer DEH--P6300 and it kinda works but the graphics are different so im pretty sure it will work.

Silver Member

Post Number: 124
hey thanks for the info rovin. i already got 20"s on the mustang and a indash tv. I just need subs and amp.i used to have a digital camera but i dont even know what happened to itlol imma have to buy a new one. But i think im gonna go with like sealed box with two assasins i talked to tyler and he really likes them he says sq is excellent. And the space in the trunk from that mustang is SMALL lol I think i might have to go ith a single sub set up.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4948

well tyler stepped up from volv 2 AA so d difference 2 him would be like day/night just like me from pioneer 306 to Rs - but honestly Rs does have good sweet low bass & great SPL . But now everty dog has em .

Here's an idea try either IDQ series or some MMATS p2 subs - bet nobody has those ........

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4949
Chad u too should try 2 12s MMATS Juggernauths/Dreadnauths - those should hopefully please u ! ...lol..........

Silver Member

Post Number: 125
i want a sub or subs that hit low first i gotta measure my trunk see what i could fit im thinking the biggest that could fit in there are 12"s but im not even sure if i can fit 2 subs lol.

MMATS never heard of them But i heard idq's have excellent sound quality But you think they hit low I listen to mostly rap music and some music with drums and accordians and stuff lol.

I was actually thinking of going for a jl 8W7 I heard they hit hard and sound nice And i want people to hear me bumping and when they say dang what you got i there ill be like 1 8" sub so they can be like wow. lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 126
oh and im looking at somewhere around 500rms to like 800 rms any more than that and its too much bass for me lol

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1933
nemen.....i have the pioneer avh-5700dvd so i don't have a detatchable face. its my friend. he has the pioneer hu and on ebay we saw a face for premier which looked the same except it said premier on it. it was only going for $20 so he was thinking of buying it. but anyways its more than $120 now so we said forget it. i still wanted to know if it would work or not though.

rovin.....i don't just want pure spl. i still want good sound. okay what i want is something that is loud with decent sq at higher frequencies. so i would have a good bass to mid transition.

Silver Member

Post Number: 127
hey rovin have you ever seen that bread they sell on ebay with the virgin mary on it or something people really buy it for alot.

Imma start selling used c0ndoms on ebay and say they were used by 50 cent lol jk.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4951
99% of d ppl on this forum nevr heard of MMATS yet serious SPL competitors have . Its top of d line stuff & ALOT of ppl in TnT r using it , i admit i've not been close inside a car 2 hear it but heard it from a distance & it bangs !
www.mmatsproaudio.com - www.woofersetc.com it eh cheap mind u but still cheaper JL . 1 12" mmats P3 should rock ur boat fine - they even have deadly small amps & comp/speakers too . .......

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4954
yea chad i dig what u r saying long time ago . Out of all those subs besides d w7 / Ti , d Treos look damn good too .

Yea NEM - Jay leno used 2 show a segment "only on ebay" . They had it with jesus on bread & other stuff too & funny shaped chips/cron curls etc - wacko sh!t -lol .......

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1935
hey i just realized something. nemen and rovin live pretty close to each other huh? where do you guys live trinidad or tabago. and also which is a better place.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4955
No we don't

He told me his mom is a Trini & he joined on this forum in Dec while he was here in Trinidad on vacation & when he signed on he used TnT as his address but i think he lives in Texas i think he said . He went back 2 d US after d xmas season. He , Ne$ter & i have 2 threads in d tv show section where we talk too .

I live in Trinidad , Tobago is a much smaller isle NE of us but both r 1 - Tobago is much more quiet & more tourism oriented while big trini is more industialized like a city in d US .
Both r nice places but in trini we have a serious crime problem about 4ys now - 26+ maybe more murders 4 d yr so far -sigh ! .........

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4956
check T & T out

http://images.google.tt/images?q=trinidad+%26+tobago&hl=en&btnG=Search+Images

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1939
you guys are having a carnival there huh rovin. my trinidad customers came couple of days ago told me they need some very sexy styles for the carnival.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1940
jonathan is so cool. damn i wish i knew half of what he knows. he knows as much as you rovin.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/191172.html

Silver Member

Post Number: 128
yeah my mom and one of my bros is from trinidad I was out there on vacation when i joined the forum like rovin said. And i live in phoenix,az actually. hey rov what happened to nester anyways? havent seen him post that much.

D2mn if only you would of installed your system when i was over there rovin i would of loved to hear it.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4957
yea chad - J is really a cool dude & has a good forum disposition i never once saw him post anything mean/smart alec like another some1 . Isaac & J r = imo & they never give crappy advice. I know u know hold me in high regards but like i told u i'm prolly about 10% of d level they r cause they been doing this car audio stuff @ d time we all were lil kids . Maybe 5/10yrs down d line we all might be regarded highly as they r now.
Though a born Trini - I CAN'T STAND "CARNIVAL" !!! - imo its a total waste of time/energy . I admit d costumes maybe nice 2 look @ but calypso music 2 me SUX ! . Hearing live steelpan music is awright 2 me but sux hearing it on d radio . In all i say BAH HUMBUG 2 carnival ...

Nemen - well idk if u know but Nest is only 14yrs old & still attends school so he doesn't have much time now that school is in but i seen him post a few evenings & on wk ends . He a good smart guy though .
Well maybe if u come back next xmas u could see/hear it -lol........

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1944
i got home at 1pm and started working on my car. as you know my speaker blew so i ordered the dynaudio. well it never came cause they had problems. i got a full refund though. my friend had some kicker 6.5s coaxials he wasn't using so i installed those for now. they sound better than i thought. of course my jl was better. the reason it took long is cause i had to make a mdf ring. i am just getting better at installation day by day.

Silver Member

Post Number: 129
Damn chad you change systems every month lol i just looked at your post where you posted pics of your ride. And everymonth it seems is a different system lol

Rov whenever i go back ill hit you up. And ill take my handy screwdriver lol jk.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1951
well nemen you only live once. lol.

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 572
yo wat up chad ya ive been really busy these days getting ready to go back to school and ive been working as much as possible but ya ice to see someone cares lol jk

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4962
just sat down & watched a movie

NATIONAL LAMPOON'S DORM DAZE .

Its about a bunch of teens in a dorm & all kindashit happens 2 em all - had a few LOLs in it . Been a long while since i actually stayed put 2 watch a movie ..........

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4963
hey charlie didn't even c u post - Nemen is d new guy in our thread now ......

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 573
lol ya i noticed thats cool though its fine with me atleast im not the new guy anymoe lol just got my taxes back yesterday gonna turbo it and start buying so stuff cant wait to get my new car though

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4965
tax $$$$$$ - cool , so waht r u thinking about getting ?......

i might

Upload

if u don't c me reply ........

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 575
nt sure i get my parents tax money for the car and them mine is going towards the system i want a grand am gt for the car and with my money i will get the w6's first build the box and while doing that i will get my comp set and then most likely my hu and finall might take me a little longer but my amps cause ill prob use my old one for a while still unsure about the comp set though ive gotten so much imput im not even sure

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1961
hahaha check it guys i am caught. everyone is going to find out who brenda is. lol. how stupid of me. lol.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/191503.html

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4988
WTF ^^^

so brenda is u / GF / or ur sis !???

& here i am trying 2 help poor brenda https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/191788.html

Upload........

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 576
lol nice job getting caught brenda i mean chad

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4501
LOL

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4994
hey r u all seeing my

Off topic - jokes ...
thread in d sub section ?

i wonder if admin removed it !???.......

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4505
nope i dont see it, or the old 1

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4995
maybe they thought i pushed d line too far when i put this in that jokes thread
Upload

ya its gross -lol......

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4515
u just left a scar on my brain

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1962
lol damn i am such an idiot. i could have gone to my account and deleted it but i thought i just let my self get caught. lol.

just got done changing my box to sealed. it was ported before but i put a plug on it. now its just a sealed box. it sounds so much better now.

seattle is kicking azz. i stopped watching the broncos and pittsburg game after the start of second quarter. i don't even know what happened. i am assuming steelers won.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1963
btw rovin sorry man. if it means anything thanks for the advise. you were a good help. lol.

that picture is disgusting. i don't think i could look at that picture anymore. can we please move to another thread. please.

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 577
steelers kicked there a## now here we go seattle they are killing them so far hope it keeps going this way

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 578
lol that pic is pretty gross also

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1964
i gotta admit though charlie, steve smith is awesome.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4522
this game is still close

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1968
looks like seahawks are going to win it all. the way they are playing right now they are unstopable.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4529
u should have watch the pitt/den game pitt defense is amazing there gonna win the SB by at least 2 td's

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4530
Also pitt has beaten the #1,2, and 3 ranked teams in the AFC thats pretty impressive

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4533
Olny srmat poelpe can read thsi I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs psas it on !! i can raed it, waht aubot you??

Silver Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 610
yup, I can read it, lol.........I was in visiting my gf for the weekend and I'm flying back tomorrow :-( so I'll be on then.....talk to ya then guys :-)

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4541
laidher james..

>A 6 year old and a 4 year old are upstairs in their
>bedroom. "You know what?" says the 6 year old. "I
>think it's about time we started cussing." The 4 year
>old nods his head in approval. The 6 year old
>continues, "When we go downstairs for breakfast, I'm
>gonna say something with 'hell' and you say something
>with 'a$s'. The 4 year old agrees with enthusiasm.
>
>When their mother walks into the kitchen and asks the
>6 year old what he wants for breakfast, he replies,
>"Aw, hell, Mom, I guess I'll have some Cheerios."
>
><whack!> He flies out of his chair, tumbles across the
>kitchen floor, gets up, and runs upstairs crying his
>eyes out, with his mother in hot pursuit, slapping his
>rear with every step. His mom locks him in his room
>and shouts, "You can just stay there until you think
>about what you just said. Don't even think about
>leaving your room until I let you out!"
>
>She then comes back downstairs, looks at the 4 year
>old and asks with a stern voice, "And what do YOU want
>for breakfast, young man?"
>
>"I don't know," he blubbers, "but you can bet your fat
>a$s it won't be Cheerios

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1971
lol funny chauncey. i just realized what are we going to watch on sundays?

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 579
yea seattle won pitt does have a really good team though should be a good super bowl and ya i agree steve smith is awesome but 1 guy cant carry your team like he basically was doing

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1973
"u should have watch the pitt/den game pitt defense is amazing there gonna win the SB by at least 2 td's"

well chauncey i was until the middle of second quarter. i knew it was going to be a blowout so i decided to go buy a sealed box and put my subs in there.

btw the indoaudio.com refunded my money for the dynaudio comps. they had problems. so i decided to order another jl audio xr650 comp set. they sound alright. with the money left over i got a pair of boston acoustics 6x9s. in the mean time i got a pair of kicker 6.5 coaxial set in my door cause i need music and i couldn't wait for the comps to get here.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4997
WTF ! - is this d sports network ! -lol

i been sitting in my ride readjusting gains/settings & crankin up some tunes , don't uall agree music just sounds so much better @ nights when all daily noise is 0 !? ...

yep - twas a gross pic i came across acidentally . On Ripleys though i remember seeing a girl/woman with a live snake through her nostrils !!!

Hey CB it was i who posted that brain/word stuff a few wks back , don'tcha remember .........

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4553
All u guys take out the time 2 look at all this stuff and appreciate it. Sorry Rovin might take a long time to load but def worth it

http://www.carstereo.com/ces_comp.cfm

Silver Member

Post Number: 131
hey WTF is up with the forum i just logged on and it dosent work.

Chauncy how come theydont show pics of all the equipment that kinda sucks.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4998
Hey Nemen

both laughter & sadness in a local TnT forum which i'm a member of also
http://forums.trinituner.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=74953

idk this guy but see how ez sh!t happens
http://forums.trinituner.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=75260

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 5000
5_0_0_0

POSTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm where d air iz rear -lol ......

i found a new smiley we all could use >>>>> - Upload ...........

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4557
congrats.

BTW Kobe dropped 81 tonight

Silver Member

Post Number: 132
It wouldnt let me see your links until i registered so i registered as Mr. Nemen lol

that joke was funny as hell Upload

d2mn is sad when someone so young dies they stll had their whole life ahead of them but somethimes things happen for a reason.

Rovin sorry i dint answer you sooner but my comp is acting up ghrr........

Congratulations you post ho lol jk

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 5001
ok i thought any1 could c d links easily

NOW THIS IS D MOST DISGUSTING/DISTURBING THING I PROLLY EVER READ - eeeeeeeeeeewwwww !

these ppl mental yes !

http://forums.trinituner.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=75279

I'll leave u all with that ^^^ cause its bedtime ...........

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 5002
Chad - so u decided on arsenals/assassins & gonna buy it ? ..........

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 581
ya chad wat is next in your lineup? you should just go out and buy some shocker neo sigs or something so you dont keep wasting money lol

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4578
Hey Nemen if u check on the side of the page it tells u all the stuff in the ride

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1994
after i got the sealed for my xs i kinda like it. let me kick back for now guys. i am not made of money you know. lol.

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 617
haha, that's funny, I could have sworn you were..lol j/k with ya man!

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 618
stupid sections down again.........This site got more bugs than my front grill, lol

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4585
everything is back up again

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 582
man y does it crash all the time its so annoying

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1999
i have a secret program that makes it crash.

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 583
lol prob by the way i always thought u wer made of money lol jk but glad 2 hear u like ur the x's finally

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2001
yea i think i can stick with my xs for at least a month more. lol.

heres my daily hello to everyone.

WHATS UP ROVIN, CHAUNCEY, MUDDY, YOUNG JAMES, CHARLIE, AND NEMEN!!

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 5010
WWE just finished Cena & rick flair beat edge/masterpiece ........

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2012
rovin how thick is the mdf ring you made. also did you put something in between the mdf ring and the door?

-i love jugs

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 5013
""-i love jugs"" - whose !? d WWE girl's jugs !? -lol

i used 3/4 mdf & 1" sponge between it & d door metal cause thats what i had available - u can thinner of each like 1/2" if u feel .........

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2014
rovin i am going to order the arsenals next week. i think it is going to sound awesome. better than my type xs. i will be selling my type xs on ebay.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 5014
well 4 ur sake i hope that u r right but @ 160$ it could be a good experiment

note
Qts .538

so i expect it 2 b better suited 4 ported & u should get more spl than X which is what u want

funny though its weight is 1 pd less than my R

u could call & speak 2 that chad in person .........

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2015
oh i didn't noticed the qts. i don't want ported. i love the way sealed sounds. i love the way my xs sound right now in a sealed. i am confused now. damn.

-i love jugs

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 5016
generally above .5 should be ported but there r some subs that r exceptions 2 this rule (i read this somewhere) maybe bcae1 or 12volt ,can't remember where .

on AA site i c they a sealed rec vol too so idk maybe it can also do well in both sealed/ported boxes .

don't just follow my .02 cents - Run a thread on it or better yet call & speak 2 that chad dude who ppl say is very friendly . They look good on paper & price is damn good too .......

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 5017
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/192062.html

yes anon iz me who else ! .....

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2024
hahaha i was laughing so hard after reading that.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2026
the nerve of some people.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/191217.html

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4593
He is from australia and has probably never seen numbers like that.lol

And Honestly i think the arsenal is gonna be a type r.....But since its new we will have 2 wait and see

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 588
oh oh chad is breaking out the cash again lol jk that guy is trying to get his head ripped off isnt he thats funny

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4607
just noticed its a girl

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2029
she claims she is chick with attitude. before you guys get any funny ideas i am not her. i am not messing around this time. lol.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 5027
A man spoke frantically into the phone, "My wife is pregnant and her contractions are only two minutes apart!" "Is this her first child?" the doctor asked. "No, you idiot!" the man shouted. "This is her husband!"
====================================================

Mariah Carey's quote
Mariah Carey was one of the first celebrities to comment on the death of the King of Jordan. Mariah told CNN "I'm inconsolable at the present time, I was a very good friend of Jordan, he was probably the greatest basketball player this country has ever seen, we will never see his like again".

When told by reporters that it was King Hussein of Jordan who had died and not Michael Jordan, Mariah was then led away by her security in a state of "confusion".
=======================================================
this is truly 1 @SSHOLE !

Mega moron awards
MEGA MORON AWARDS

New York: As a female shopper exited a convenience store, a man grabbed her purse and ran. The clerk called 911 immediately and the woman was able to give them a detailed description of the snatcher. Within minutes, the police had apprehended the snatcher. They put him in the car and drove back to the store. The thief was then taken out of the car and told to stand there for a positive ID. To which he replied, "Yes Officer..that's her. That's the lady I stole the purse from." ..........

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 589
lol that is 1 big moron

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2034
Upload

i don't know who that ugly girl with the yellow hair is.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 5032
WTF ^^^

i hope its not u = lol .......

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2036
lol naw man. i just know that one on the far left. the rest are her friends.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 5035
is that ur GF or just a female friend ?

& y r they outside family services clinic ? - gives d impression that its sumtin naughty (especially d camera shy 1) like they went in 4 free c/ondoms or d like - LOL ! ......

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2038
no not my gf. come on man she is kinda ugly. i have better taste than that. just a friend. i wouldn't mind the girl on the far right though.

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 624
Rovin thinks of it all, lol!

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2040
lol i didn't noticed that. lol. i am going to ask her about it next time. hahaha thats funny

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 5036
""i have better taste than that. i wouldn't mind the girl on the far right though.""

thats exactly what i was thinking when i saw that pic & was about 2 post it but being d wise guy/smartass that i am - i had 2 ask u 1st _ LOL !!!!!!!!
u know whats hot - those asian beyatches on STREET FURY on tech tv , can't blame d host 4 gettin eye pop or cupping a feel whenever available ...

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2041
lol yea some asian beeyatches are pretty fine.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 5037
heck any breed of fine beyatch is a good beyatch -lol

here's 1 IFNE beyatch here whose got enough good for all 7 of us here - Upload

Upload
back that thing up baby ! -lol .......

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2046
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. where in the hell did you find picture. lol. that is one big beeyatch

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4612
Upload

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 591
omg that is one huge biiittttccchhh

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4615
is she drinkin diet coke???

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2048
lol she is phat

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 592
this is one messed up thread if someone comes along there gonna be like what the hell where they up to lol

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4618
how can u let ur self get that big

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 5040
well chad since we were talking about beyatches i said 2 myself let me google bikini & c what comes up & that was 1 of d pics

but she was still 'a lil shapely'
but what this hunk of sweet mamma - LOL

Upload
ISN'T SHE JUST A GREAT BIG HEAP O LOVIN - LOL ....

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 593
omg thats just scary

so rovin what are yuou doing in your spare time lol jk

i agree with chauncey how do you get that big i dont think even if i tried i could do it

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4621
going to the restroom has to be a chore

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 594
bed pan lol

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 5041
I think d only thing that can help ppl like these is that surgery where they get their stomach tied or part of it surgically removed - that way d body/mind is fooled into thinking that with a little amt of food that its actually full ....

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2053
damn rovin you have too much time on your hands. lol.

i don't think a regular toilet will do it. how many of those pictures do you have saved on your pc. lol. hahahahahahaha

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 5042
who knows - underneath all that blubber there prolly used 2 b 1 sexy beeyatch ALOT yrs ago -lol .......

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 625
whoa, that's disgusting. Better watch it tho, the mod's mighten like that too well. I seen on TV once that this guy just literly lid down and ate in his bed 24/7. He was in there for years and never came out. He eventually got too big for the door! He had to go see a doctor becasue he was really sick, and they had to cut a section of the wall out and drive a forklift in and pick him up and lay him in the ambulance!! It's crazy

Silver Member

Post Number: 134
WTF lol LMMAO you guys arej having alot of fun. lol

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 5044
naw it only takes a few seconds of my life 2 see crap like that on google & i don't save those on my pc - i'm not a perv ...lol

Ya James i remember seeing that on tv a few yrs back .

yea i'll not post any of them type of pics ....

Ok - this thread has past 160 & let's move on

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/video-games/75643.html

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4641
I hope Celica150db has 2 pay prices like this

http://cgi.ebay.com/Combo-2-New-Audiobahn-1251SE-12-Subs-and-1-A8002T-Amp_W0QQit emZ5855596209QQcategoryZ4950QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Gold Member

Post Number: 5000
looks like a bleached hippo:-)

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4956
lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 5271