DVD Wizard PRO v1.0 Security Key HELP!!!

Username: Newb4life

Post Number: 7
I just got DVD Wizard PRO v1.0 and when I opened the box the Security Key # and name key were scratched out.

I really need the "Name" and the "Key" code(s) to use my software..could someone list them for me so I can use my $65 program?

Unregistered guest
Hey I have gotten the DVD wizard Pro, but it didn't come with the Registration Code. Could someone send it to me. Thanks.

needer
Unregistered guest
Yes I've got a same problem.

pinseraxy.omg
Unregistered guest
me too !!!!!!!!! i neeed the key and name...

Bronze Member
Username: Dtown

Post Number: 11
why don't you all try astalavista?

dtown

Bronze Member
Username: Dtown

Post Number: 12
if you haven't figured it out, i'm sure you'll get the point when you click on the drop-down at the search field.

beware: this should be used as a last resort. you are subject to p*rn/popups/malware when looking for stuff like that. you gotta almost be a pro surfer to get what you want, sometimes.

hope it helped.

dtown

Username: Conchiejoe

Post Number: 1
hi does anyone know where to get instructions for hooking up a lite-on dvd burner in a pc.

Bronze Member
Username: Appzalien

Cleveland, Ohio US of A

Post Number: 23
Johnny Cash, Its basically simple, two things to watch are the jumper setting and the position on the IDE ribbon. When setting the drive to master with the jumper the drive must be connected to the end connector of the ribbon, when set to slave its to the middle connector. Depending on whats available in your machine you will only have these choices. If you have only one hard drive on the primary IDE and the middle ribbon connector is free set your jumper to slave to connect the drive there. the main hard drive is always hooked to the primary connector on the motherboard and the other connection is the secondary, if there is already a drive on your secondary connection it is mastered and hooked to the end connector leaving again the middle and slave position open. If you wish to make your new drive master and the old slave the jumper and IDE position of the old rom will have to be changed.

Bronze Member

Cleveland, Ohio US of A

Post Number: 24
If you guys actually bought this software you should be on the manufacturers site trying to solve your problems not here. If the software is not bought than you deserve what you get when trying to fix it, trojan horses and viruses.

Bronze Member
Username: David

JOHOR BARU, JOHOR MALAYSIA

Post Number: 13
i've got bengamin problem

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 9646
You have bengamin problem????

You have pirated software and you want us to help you?

Bronze Member

Cleveland, Ohio US of A

Post Number: 76
Thats hilarious, when he opened the box was his name scratched out? How did they get his name in the first place. That must be an awfully intutive company to know who will by their software before its put on the shelf. And all the others have the same problem, the software manufacturer put their names in the box but then changed their minds and scratched it out.

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 9710
Friggin' software pirates.

Bronze Member

Cleveland, Ohio US of A

Post Number: 79
Some software just can't be truely evaluated with a skimpy trial length, so fixes do have their advantages over buying something only to find out a month later you wasted your money. Reviews aside, its the best way to get a good feel for something you have never used, but once tested, buying what you need is the only way to go. The free support and updates usually make it well worth the price. When it comes to security (firewall, anti-virus) I laugh when I hear the stories of someone who fixed the software and then it got disabled when they went for an update. Something as important as that you just have to pay for or at least get the freeware stuff.

Username: Kwolfe

Shelby Township, Michigan USA

Post Number: 1
I brought DVD Wizard Pro, ver 5 in February 2007 by download, there was no application to download only Bonus utilities, a backup program and stuff on games but no program. I get no response from any links on the web site. What's going on?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us