I tunes

Silver Member
Username: Rtyauch301

Post Number: 191
i cant watch any of my music videos or video pod casts their really choppy and the voice dosnt come in right enless i close the video window whats wrong the computer is as folows amd athlon X2 3600+ 3 gig of ram 250 gig hd and an nvidia 8500 gt 512 mb windows vista ultimate

Username: Cooltech

Post Number: 10
I don't know the computer is fast enough hard drive is big enough,Maybe internet speed is too slow?

Silver Member

Post Number: 193
no their videos already downloded not streaming so i dont think that has ne thing 2 do with it its only itunes videos ps my internet is a time warner my avrage speed test is 6896 kb/s down 543 up

Username: Artillery

London

Post Number: 1
can anyone help me with i tunes software please ?

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 14223
Cheers Daniel,
Now, what is wrong with your iTunes?

Silver Member

Post Number: 194
any itunes video will not play
its all chopy and cuts out all other videos play fine just itunes im having trouble with

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 14236
Any iTunes video will not play?

What are the properties of these iTunes videos?

What format are they in?

How do you distinguish between other videos? If all other videos play fine, how are you playing them?

What kind of trouble are you having with iTunes?

Your sentence structure needs to be more coherent so I can help you out.

Silver Member

Post Number: 195
ok i have itunes installed my itunes music videos will not play the voice is fine but the video is choppy my video podcasts have the same problem they are in H.264 i thought it was the format till i downloaded my podcast from their website dl.tv in the same format H.264 but since it didnt have itunes copy protection i played it in windows mediaplayer played perfict not one flicker i think its somthing 2 do with itunes all settings in itunes are defalt any sugestions i have tried installing a fresh copy of itunes and windows vista
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us