HDMI Graphics Cards

Silver Member
Username: Tunasalad

California US

Post Number: 131
Hi folks,

I'm working on a budget pc right now and I have decided to spend a little extra for the video card. I would be really interested in a HDMI card. I was wondering what is on the horizon for this type of card. I heard at BESTBUY that they are getting some in within a month, but I really wanted to know more about the amount of power the cards are going to take, their physical size, and the types of outputs they will support (other than HDMI). If anyone has any information about these cards, I would greatly appreciate hearing about it.

Thanks,
Stefan

Username: Blackjack101

Boischatel, Qubec Canada

Post Number: 1
I want to know when it will be possible to buy a graphic card with an input HDMI or DVI for the computer it is necessary if we want to see a picture digital on the TV from our satellelite receiver every body speak about OUTPUT. We want output but sorry we are not right to speak about TV Digital if we have not INPUT digital for watching TV on a computer.
We have windows Media Center for Watching TV with analogique PICTURE. I am waiting for a good product can do it and i paid for with a great smile.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us